This position has been closed. For a current listing of our open job opportunities, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with Alliance Time in their search for a Front-End Web Developer based in Brooklyn, NY.
Alliance Time is a valued and trusted distribution partner of the world’s leading Swiss watch manufacturers, servicing national accounts, chain stores, independent jewelers, Internet retailers and wholesalers. New York City’s Madison Avenue is home to Alliance Time Headquarters, while their distribution hub is located in Brooklyn, NY. It is a state-of-the-art facility from which the company processes and ships the majority of our luxury watches to an international clientele. In addition, Alliance Time also has distribution facilities in Switzerland, Belgium and Hong Kong.
- Mastery of semantic HTML & CSS
- DHTML – heavy use of HTML-based layers, borderline Flash emulation
- Strong Cross-browser development experience
- Enterprise Code Management skills – Version
control, code merging.
- Commitment to pixel perfection and best practices.
- Ability to articulate best practices in an interview.
- Experience working with back-end developers to merge the front and back end.
- JSP, PHP, ASP experience a strong plus
- Comfortable working in both UNIX and Windows environments.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1188 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.