This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with LivePerson in their search for an Account Executive to serve the Southeast/Mid Atlantic.
LivePerson is having a blockbuster year, and they want YOU to be a part of their success. The firm seeks an enterprise sales Account Executive in the Southeast / Mid Atlantic.
LivePerson is a high-growth, $100 million company with zero debt and cash in the bank that provides over 8000 clients with real-time online assistance such as proactive chat, click-to-talk, email management and FAQ/knowledge base – all built on a world class SaaS platform that today, analyzes and monitors over 1 billion visitors on the web with their industry leading 3rd Generation, analytics and predictive targeting engine.
LivePerson is the leader in their market. Their sales and deployment processes are prescriptive in that their clients all buy LivePerson’s solutions not because they “do chat or call back,” but because they can prove and deliver profit contribution and improved customer satisfaction.
- Increase Incremental Conversions· Increase Average Order Values
- Prevent Web and Cart Abandonment
- Decrease Cost per Customer Service Interaction
- Improve Net Promoter and CSAT Scores
- Deliver Maximum Yield per Call Center Agent Labor Hour
Working remotely from your home office, you will join a team of Account Executives and have the support of a passionate and accomplished management team that wants to ensure you love what you do. With a 92% conversion rate after their clients try their solution for a 90-day trial period, you will be able to sell a product in which you are truly confident. In addition to working with an incredible team, you will enjoy excellent commission potential, a full suite of competitive benefits, and stock options.
About this territory:
- This territory is a hunter territory
- 85% Prospects and 15% Clients
- The clients are stable, but under-performing with much room to grow
- Majority focus in Hi-tech, Retail, Fiserv, Travel, Telco
- Use creativity to build a business – expand on new vertical markets
- Most accounts are in the Southeast/Mid Atlantic
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years sales experience
- 5+ years selling complex enterprise software solutions
- Consistent track record of success and achievement
- Proven ability to close new business
- Ability to prepare and deliver detailed Return on Investment analysis
- Ability to quickly and clearly communication complicated concepts
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Ideal candidate (in addition to meeting Job Requirements):
- Successful tenure early in sales career at ADP, Xerox, PSS, IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Ikon, CA or similar with structured sales training and sales methodologies
- Currently selling SaaS solution
- Entrepreneurial minded – enjoys trail blazing
- “Even Keel” – not bothered by uncertainty
- Demonstrated ability to “solve for x” in sales situations, organizational situations
- Family, Faith, Friends focused – Comfortable with establishing, intimate, interpersonal relationships with clients and co-workers
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and market; we offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus eligibility, stock options and full benefits. To apply, CLICK HERE.