This position has been closed. For a current listing of our open job opportunities, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with PennySaverUSA.com in their search for an Online Content & Community Specialist based in Brea, CA. The PennySaverUSA.com is North America's largest publisher of advertising shoppers, reaching over 9.8 million households in California and Florida each week.
The Online Content Community Specialist develops online marketing content for the purposes of outreach–increasing audience engagement and traffic to PennySaverUSA.com's network of sites, as well as for use in external distribution. Plays a key role in online grassroots marketing efforts, including social media channel management and outreach to relevant target markets.
- Partners with internal team and SEO firm to create engaging online content that is also well-optimized for organic search.
- Works with internal team and SEO firm on link-building, video seeding, and other online target marketing campaigns.
- Works closely with product marketing team on promotions and programs designed to increase traffic and revenue.
- Develops online content features and other marketing content.
- Leads content creation, production, and development (e.g. blog content, podcasts, online resources and articles, tips, guides).
- Writes press releases and email newsletters.
- Develops social media marketing channels for PennySaverUSA's network of sites (consumer and BtB brands) and author community-related content such as blog posts, tweets, forum posts, and Facebook page communications.
- Keeps updated on social media technology and tools.
- Develops content distribution partnerships.
- Minimum 5 years experience with at least 3 years online marketing and/or online content development experience
- Must be able to give live examples of your social media work (e.g. personal blog, an online community group, forum, or page you help manage)
- Excellent writing, editing, proofing, and communication skills. Must be proactive, enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented
- Must be passionate about community-building and social media
- Must have experience writing short-form content
- Must be comfortable interacting directly with customers, bloggers, etc in a professional environment and enjoy and have an affinity for social media and online marketing
- SEO experience preferable, but not required
Education: Bachelor's degree