This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. We are working with Alpha Card Systems in their search for a Paid Search (PPC) / SEM Analyst based in SW Portland, Oregon (near Bridgeport Village).
Alpha Card Systems is a leading direct marketer of security systems for commercial, educational, and government customers. Alpha Card Systems has a strong history of growth and profitability since their inception 20 years ago. Today, their team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
The Paid Search / SEM Analyst will be responsible for improving and expanding the paid search marketing across a variety of websites and search platforms. The ideal candidate will have a passion for online marketing and will have had experience running successful paid search campaigns in the recent past. This is a very hands-on position with a unique company undergoing significant growth and change. The ability to work independently in a fast-paced company is a must.
- Perform PPC Campaign management and optimization for multiple web properties across the leading search networks. Includes keyword research and expansion, bid management, and ad copy optimization.
- Provide strategic SEM recommendations based on analysis of paid and organic search traffic, as well as industry best practices
- Landing Page Optimization – Work with rest of marketing team to create, test, and optimize for various online campaigns.
- Create reports for management on a regular basis to review campaign status and progress towards sales and marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, with focus in Business/Marketing/Economics, Computer Science/MIS, or Communications preferred.
- Proficiency with Google Adwords & Editor, Yahoo Search Marketing, and Microsoft Adcenter PPC programs
- Strong Excel and database skills
- Strong Internet research, communication, and organizational skills
- The ability to work within a goal-oriented team with a singular purpose, and to complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with web analytics, including Google Analytics
- Multivariate testing and statistical sampling
- Database skills
- Previous responsibility running campaigns with a 6-figure PPC budget
- Google Adwords Certification
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1179 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.