This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with PennySaver, USA in their search for an Online Marketing Manager based in Brea, CA. The PennySaverUSA.com is North America’s largest publisher of advertising shoppers, reaching over 9.8 million households in California and Florida each week.
PennySaverUSA.com looking for a creative, analytical online marketer to join their start-up Web unit who has experience with online customer acquisition, revenue, and traffic generation, as well as Web site brand management in consumer markets. The Online Marketing Manager be responsible for online positioning and growing brand awareness and traffic for PennySaverUSA.com’s consumer-focused online product portfolio, including PennySaverUSA.com, three niche verticals, and mobile solutions.
- Identifies key new and existing online customer segments and target markets, and develops and successfully implements corresponding online marketing plans to generate traffic and revenue.
- Develops online consumer product and positioning strategy and roadmap for growing the traffic, reach, and revenue related to PennySaverUSA.com’s consumer brands.
- Maximizes and manages online advertising and e-commerce opportunities on consumer Web sites.
- Partners with internal team, IT, and external vendor in creating best-in-class, sustainable, differentiated online consumer product portfolio that aligns with the needs of new and existing customers and industry trends.
- Works with UI and Web development on business requirements for new site enhancements and functionality.
- Works closely with internal Web team to ensure alignment between consumer and BtB product strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal marketing team on ongoing effective utilization of PennySaverUSA.com print ad allocation to promote the Web and other print/web/mobile marketing integration opportunities.
- Identifies new opportunities and creates, launches, and grows new online verticals and/or distribution channels aimed at specific target markets.
- Minimum 7 years work experience, with at least 5 years combined experience in online acquisition marketing and website product management experience, preferably in a consumer Web, e-commerce and/or multichannel environment.
- Proven track record in building brand awareness, launching Web sites, creating and executing traffic and revenue-generating marketing plans and programs, and managing a marketing budget.
- Experience with a variety of online acquisition channels, online ad sales, and mobile strongly preferred.
- Experience with online classifieds or online content networks a plus.
- Proven ability to partner with UI and web development teams in order to align online product strategy with market needs.
- Must have strong understanding of online trends and online feature and functionality development.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, creative idea-generation, and written communication skills.
- Self-directed; requires minimal supervision on work projects.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1182 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.