This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. We are working with Bare Necessities in their search for a Creative Director/Art Director based in Avenel, NJ.
Bare Necessities is one of the 50 largest online retailers for intimate apparel, according to the Internet Retailer Top 500. Based in Central New Jersey, Bare Necessities launched its website in 1998, and sells intimate apparel from more than 120 brands, such as Calvin Klein, SPANX, La Perla, Wacoal, Emporio Armani, Hanky Panky, Cosabella and Donna Karan.
Bare Necessities is seeking a seasoned Art Director to lead the creation of elegant, engaging, on-brand creative for the Bare Necessities website and collateral marketing. The Creative Director will be responsible for creating strategic plans to support business and brand needs and drive ideas through the concept and presentation stages through to execution.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience as an Art Director or Creative Director for a fashion retail website.
- Ability to translate marketing and merchandising needs into winning designs that highlight key features and messages in a brand enhancing, engaging, customer-friendly way.
- 6-8 years Creative team management experience
- Keen appreciation and ability to leverage the finer points of typography
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE.
Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1181 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.