This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with Demandware in their search for a Solution Strategist based in Boston, MA. Demandware is the leading on-demand ecommerce solutions provider, trusted by more than 100 high-growth brands to power their online businesses.
The successful candidate will use their extensive retail and B2C e-commerce experience in the areas of merchandising operations, information architecture and user experience design, systems integration and project management skills to assist our customers in the design, definition and deployment of their web site(s) driving “best-practices” adoption of the Demandware eCommerce platform.
This position will also play a strategic role in servicing and supporting existing customers with a focus on continuous innovation and adoption of emerging Demandware services and eCommerce Platform capabilities. The successful candidate will have significant experience in many of the following areas of expertise:
- Retail merchandising and buying
- Retail operations and systems/process design
- B2C marketing, including but not limited to email marketing, affiliate marketing, SEO, paid search CSE and other CPC based initiatives
- Retail store operations
- Multi-channel marketing
- Information architecture and merchandise (apparel) data modeling
- Retail and multi-channel Web site design
- Requirements and specification documentation
- Engaging with C level executives
- Project management techniques
- Account management
- Retail/Merchandising software training
The successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of many of the following processes, technologies and service providers
- Retail order management (as compared to B2B or wholesale)
- CommercialWare, vCommerce, OrderMotion, Ecometry, SAP, Sterling Commerce, proprietary AS/400 systems
- Payment process and fraud management
- Cybersource, Paymentech, PayPal, VeriSign, Paymetrics
- Email marketing – ExactTarget, CheetahMail, Responsys, YesMail
- Web Analytics – Omniture, Coremetrics
- Rich Imaging, Scene7, RichFX
- Consumer Generated Content
- BazaarVoice, PowerReviews
- Warehouse management and fulfillment services
- Merchandise planning systems
- Content management tools
- Web services and XML based systems integration (both real-time and batch)
The successful candidates will also posses all of the following:
- A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project & Visio
- Strong communication skills and proficiency working in team/matrix organizations
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Ability to interview/interrogate the client during project definition to uncover their true requirements
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
- Significant retail acumen required
- Comfortable with an unpredictable workload and potential travel (up to 25%)
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE.
Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1180 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.