This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with Asset Marketing Services in their search for a Director of eCommerce Marketing based in Burnsville, MN (just outside of Minneapolis/St. Paul).
Asset Marketing Services, Inc. is a leading multichannel direct marketer of high-value coins and proprietary branded jewelry, watches and other products.
The firm's web properties include …
Here's a snapshot of GovMint's traffic:
Direct marketing activities to maximize AMS online business sales, growth and profits. Position company websites to be industry leaders.
- Responsible to ensure the confidentiality and full complete safeguarding the company’s trade secrets and any of our business clients’ customer lists and related records.
- Guide the strategic direction of all AMS online marketing.
- Establish the customer and prospect goals & objectives for each online business
- Responsible for managing the online P&L for each business unit. Accountable for achieving sales and profit objectives.
- Identify new opportunities to improve our sites’ competitive position and increase sales & profits.
- Stay current on industry trends and technology developments. Track the e-commerce activities of competitors and industry leaders. Translate into opportunities for AMS.
- Track and report on results/metrics. Ensure that results are consistent with company profit and LTV goals.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors. Work with vendors to achieve corporate goals.
- Partner with IT and other internal departments to maximize the potential of each online business – sales & profits and customer satisfaction.
- BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: $1.7 million
Skills & Abilities:
- 4-year college degree in business related discipline.
- Min. of 3-years of experience in e-commerce marketing, preferably in a direct marketing environment.
- Strong understanding of the Internet, HTML, search engines and internet promotional methods.
- Experience owning e-commerce P&L’s.
- Experience directing web development efforts is preferred.
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office products.
- Highly organized and able to create and follow processes.
- Able to work in group atmosphere and contribute positively.
- Customer focus, high degree of respect and consideration for customers.
- Self-direction and initiative, can work with minimal input from management.
- Technically strong with problem-solving, deductive & logical thinking capabilities.
- Strategic thinker.
- Comfortable with computers and the internet.
- Able to analyze issues and suggest means to improve and/or correct.
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Able to adhere to regular work schedule.
- Ability to independently interface effectively with all levels of internal customers and with clients.
This role will report directly to the very brilliant Randy Geyen — so think of this job as a three year PhD. in multichannel ecommerce.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, email your resume in WORD format.
Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1167 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.