EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with Crocs, Inc. in their search for a Director of eCommerce (Americas) based in Boulder, CO. The Americas = USA, Canada, and Brazil.
Crocs is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand. Crocs shoes are sold in more than 125 countries and come in a wide array of colors and styles.
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.
Successful expansion of Crocs’ direct business through retail stores and the Internet, led to fourth quarter revenue up 8% over prior years. The Director of eCommerce will continue to drive Crocs down this already blazing trail.
The Americas Director of eCommerce will manage the strategic direction and design of Crocs’ North American customer-facing web properties and online marketing as defined by the e-Commerce Global team. This includes the overall Web user experience and design, content and brand standards that will optimize Crocs online properties in the Americas.
This position is will manage deliverables and implement tactics against defined business metrics to deliver the quarterly and annual business objectives. The Director of eCommerce is a member of the Americas leadership team and acts as a key voice in the direction of the Crocs brand in the Americas. This individual must also ensure marketing and eCommerce efforts are effectively integrated with the overall brand, wholesale and retail efforts for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the overall Crocs Americas eCommerce business to deliver the quarterly and annual business plan.
- Define, analyze, track results and interpret success levels against a defined set of key eCommerce performance metrics. These metrics will be reported on a weekly basis via the Americas eCommerce scorecard.
- Work closely with Global Website Development and Design teams to continually enhance the user experience and increase eCommerce conversion.
- Lead the strategic integration of consistent relevant marketing messages across the Website and channels of distribution for additional Crocs brands.
- Manage the planning, buying and forecasting of inventory for the Americas eCommerce business. This forecast and plan will be measured via metrics to determine accuracy and relevancy.
- Collaborate with the Global eCommerce team to develop and implement on the global eCommerce platform.
- Work diligently with Corporate to implement direct customer acquisition and retention operating strategies including search engine optimization, online advertising, customer contact, and emerging technologies.
- Work closely with internal marketing resources to develop internet marketing strategies for increased Brand and Retail level promotions and integration.
- Provide monthly and quarterly performance reports, projections and reviews on all key performance metrics.
- Managing and continually extracting incremental strategic or tactical value from direct relationships with Corporate, Europe, Asia and vendor/partners.
- Managing cross-functional relationships and coordinating efforts with Merchandising and Planning and other internal teams to achieve greater clarity around goals, implementation of campaigns and promotions, and measurements of success.
- Work with the analytics team/Corporate to deliver accurate website measurement.
- Utilize analytics and Web metrics to run and analyze reports to evaluate how all US sites are performing. Track and analyze all Web visits, customer interactions, page views, conversions and other Key Performance Indicators including traffic, conversion and revenue.
- Partner with Distribution and operations partners to further maximize eCommerce fulfillment, freight, planning and logistics.
- Partner with Marketing and Global eCommerce teams to plan, build and implement online community and loyalty program for Crocs in the US marketplace.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in e-commerce and online marketing.
- Experience in negotiating successful partnerships and shrewd contractual agreements.
- Minimum 5 years developing, driving, and implementing eCommerce strategies to achieve goals.
- Ability to work independently and synthesize large amounts of data while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including the ability to analyze and report on data.
- Demonstrated experience in quickly learning new technologies and complex processes.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Ability to perform budget management and forecasting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, email your resume in WORD format. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1169 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.