This position is now closed. For a list of our current job openings click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving
the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our
searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with K&G Fashion Superstores in their search for an
Online Merchandiser based in Atlanta, GA (home of the Braves, Coca
Cola and the world's largest Aquarium). K&G Fashion Superstores is
launching a new e-commerce enabled site. This is a great opportunity
to get in on the ground floor of a major initiative and help drive and
define its success.
Founded in 1989, K&G Fashion Superstores, a subsidiary of Men’s
Wearhouse (accounting for 15-20% of Men’s Warehouse revenue), offers
first-quality, current-season merchandise consisting of all major
categories of apparel, including business attire, casual wear, formal
wear, shoes, and accessories for men, women and children. Since coming
under new leadership in 2008, the company continues to implement
well-received changes in product assortment and markdown strategies.
As 2009 came to a close, K&G reached completion of a cost-effective
redesign of the majority of our 100+ stores that enhances their
customers’ shopping experience. With prices up to 60% below department
store prices, the “fashion with the victim” advertising campaign
emphasizes the extraordinary value and fashion available to our K&G
One of the top initiatives for 2010, launching an
e-commerce site will expand K&G's market share in the discount
sector, which continues to benefit from consumers becoming more price
conscious in these tough economic times.
The Online Merchandiser will work with the eCommerce Merchandising
Manager to manage SKU set up, product attributes and pricing
initiatives. He/She will also work closely with the K&G buyers and
planners to maintain optimal product assortments. Finally, he/she will
work with the entire e-commerce team to assist in maintaining and
refreshing the look, feel, quality and efficiency of the K&G
- Assists in merchandising the website, sets up SKUs, updates product pages and builds category pages.
- Works with merchandising team to manage online pricing strategies such as markdowns and promotions.
- Publishes content on the website through the e-commerce management tool.
- Analyzes category performance to evaluate merchandising efforts, product sell through, and product opportunities.
- Works with the e-commerce marketing team to provide merchandising strategy information and recommendations
- Monitor performance of search and navigation, adding keyword redirects and rearranging dimension order when appropriate.
- 2+ years of retail experience (preferably apparel)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with e-commerce management systems (Websphere Commerce or Endeca Workbench a plus)
- Must be flexible and have the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail is a must for this position
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Patti Bongiovi. To apply, CLICK HERE.