This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving
the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to
Online Merchandising Assistant based in Atlanta, GA (home of the
Braves, Coca Cola and the world’s largest Aquarium). K&G Fashion
Superstores is launching a new e-commerce enabled site. This is a
great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a major initiative
and help drive and define its success.
Founded in 1989, K&G Fashion Superstores, a subsidiary of Men’s
Warehouse (accounting for 15-20% of Men’s Warehouse revenue), offers
first-quality, current-season merchandise consisting of all major
categories of apparel, including business attire, casual wear, formal
wear, shoes, and accessories for men, women and children.
under new leadership in 2008, the company continues to implement
well-received changes in product assortment and markdown strategies.
As 2009 came to a close, K&G reached completion of a cost-effective
redesign of the majority of their 100+ stores that enhances customers’
With prices up to 60% below department store
prices, K&G’s “fashion with the victim” advertising campaign
emphasizes the extraordinary value and fashion available to K&G
customers. One of K&G’s top initiatives for 2010, launching an
e-commerce site will expand the company’s market share in the discount
sector, which continues to benefit from consumers becoming more price
conscious in these tough economic times.
The Online Merchandising Assistant will work closely with the
eCommerce Merchandising Team to manage SKU set up, product attributes
and pricing initiatives. He/She will also work with the K&G
merchandising team to maintain optimal product assortments. Finally,
he/she will work with the entire e-commerce team to assist in
maintaining and refreshing the look, feel, quality and efficiency of
the K&G website.
- Adds products to the website, sets up SKUs, enters product descriptions and product attributes.
- Works with the merchandising team to maintain accuracy of online pricing strategies such as markdowns and promotions.
- Publishes content on the website through the e-commerce management tool.
- Analyzes website performance to evaluate merchandising efforts, product sell through, and product opportunities.
- Reviews site daily for errors in product information or site content
- 2+ years of retail experience (preferably apparel)
- Associate’s degree or above in related field preferred
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office products
- Prefer experience with e-commerce management systems (Websphere Commerce or Endeca Workbench a plus)
- Must be flexible and have the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail is a must for this position
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Patti Bongiovi. To apply, CLICK HERE.