This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. And while you’re at it, please join our 3000-member LinkedIn group, EcommerceJobs.com.
We are working with Electrolux Home Care Products in their search for an eBusiness Operations Manager based in Bloomington, IL (home of the Wesleyan University). Electrolux is the world’s second largest appliance company. Brands include White-Westinghouse, Tappan, Frigidaire, Electrolux and Electrolux ICON. Floor Care brands Electrolux and Eureka.
This position will work with all departments within the Company to build & maintain business on www.eureka.com, Dealer Website, District Manager Website, Trade Partner websites and smallappliances.electroluxusa.com. Other responsibilities include managing and ensuring that the drop ship program runs smoothly with vendors.
The eBusiness Operations Manager will grow the e-commerce business, including direct-to-consumer stores as well as web-based dealer communications and online dealer orders. This person will also develop programs to support and promote the e-commerce efforts of our retail trade partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage E-Commerce Business.
- Oversee the management of the Dealer and District Manager website content.
- Work with sales to ensure MAP pricing compliance with all trade partners.
- Develop and work with Web Manager on all aspects of handling orders, technical questions, and online warranty claims, communication, etc.
- Drive Direct-to-Consumer Sales via Consumer-Facing Websites
- Drive online sales for Electrolux consumer-facing websites including electroluxusa.com, eureka.com, sanitairevac.com and filtretevac.com.
- Develop pricing and promotions for online advertisements and discounts of products on web sites.
- Work with logistics to manage inventory and coordinate availability of products to sell direct
- Manage online pricing schemes to prevent channel conflict with trade partners.
- Manage overstock items and overstock sales online.
- Analyze implemented programs and track return on investment.
- Create a Customer Relationship Management program that increases traffic to websites and increases consumer loyalty.
- Manage the consumer database and use database to increase traffic to websites and to drive online sales.
- Oversee the Item Management via PIM (Best Buy), Big Hammer (Lowes), Extending the reach (Target) and other National Accounts.
- Collaborate with trade partners in managing content and images on Trade Partner websites, as well as National and Regional accounts.
This position collaborates on any automation project(s) with both I.T. and Sales & Marketing, as well as recommends new systems and/or projects as needed in a constantly changing Ecommerce environment. Impact analysis and cost/benefit analysis with IT Web Manager in will be done in helping set priorities for the business. Examples include:
- Improvements to Dealer Locator systems on public web sites to improve consumer and dealer satisfaction
- Creation of e-mail marketing based campaigns
- Systems to identify dealers selling online below MAP price
- Process changes to improve handling of consumer service parts orders.
- Potential e-commerce capabilities for http://smallappliances.electroluxusa.com
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate past success of growing eCommerce business
- Organized, sales-oriented and customer focused
- Proficiency in the use of business applications required; Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Communicate and collaborate with Web Manager in an effective and timely matter
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- JDE and SAP working knowledge preferred
- College degree and related work experience preferred
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1152 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: