This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. And while you're at it, please join our 5000-member LinkedIn group, EcommerceJobs.com.
We are working with Chico's in their search for a Senior Web Designer based in Fort Myers, FL. Chico’s FAS seeks a highly motivated, self-starting individual to join a growing dynamic strategic creative marketing web design group, known for its collaborative team environment.
The Senior Web Designer will work closely with the Web Creative Director, Brand creative teams, and the online cross-functional teams on Chico’s FAS online projects to support the creative & marketing efforts of Chico’s FAS web properties: chicos.com, whitehouseblackmarket.com, and/or soma.com.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is a specialty retailer of private branded, sophisticated, casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing gift items. The Company operates over 1,100 women’s specialty stores, including stores in 49 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico operating under the Chico’s, White House | Black Market, and Soma Intimates names. Our commitment to encourage & support the success of each of our associates makes Chico's FAS, Inc. and exciting and creative place to build a career!
- Collaborates with brand creative teams to conceive web, video, rich media, and interactive campaigns that are exciting and portray a message consistent with print and other key identity campaigns.
- Creates, and oversees the production of impactful web experiences & emails.
- Leverages existing brand assets or art directs as necessary.
- Manages and collaborates with a team of internal web designers, freelancers and/or agencies to ensure brand consistent work is produced and deadlines are met.
- Coaches and develops other designers.
- Drives direct sales growth though improved traffic, conversion and AOV.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Ability to conceptualize and provide original ideas within established merchandise and brand themes & standards.
- Strong sense of design composition and typography.
- Intuitive understanding of what makes a truly great interactive experience.
- Mastery in the Adobe Creative Suite applications and other industry tools.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), and SEO techniques.
- Understanding of web technologies and how designs are implemented.
- Experience working along side and collaborating with developers and project managers.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi task.
- Sense of humor and positive attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertisement or related field.
- Four or more years of Fortune 500 web design experience.
- Strong portfolio of work that showcases interactive design skills, motion design, graphic design skills, typography, emphasis on selling/storytelling and attention to detail.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1148 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: