ORLANDO, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest SEM jobs around.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Advanced Recovery Systems (“ARS”) treats people with substance abuse problems and it owns and operates a number of state-of-the-art regional facilities. The firm’s treatment philosophy is centered on evidence-based models that include therapeutic learning, cognitive-based healing, and medication assistance.
ARS’ methods WORK, and its facilities can provide a number of different treatment settings, including Medically assisted detox; Residential treatment; Partial hospitalization; Intensive outpatient treatment; Traditional outpatient treatment; Sober housing; and Aftercare. It’s a great business with very favorable underlying economics run by smart, likeable people.
HARRY’S COMMENTS: Last August I wrote one of the most popular job postings in the history of this site. That Director of Digital Marketing posting told the story of one of my own relatives who had developed a nasty drug habit and later checked into rehab. If you’re serious about your candidacy for this role, you should read that posting here.
My winning candidate was Hunter Mefford, who beat an extremely talented field of more than 70 candidates. In a first for me, I ended up pitching that deal to all 70+ execs in 5x 1-hour teleseminars. At the end of that process, Hunter won the job after running one of the most professional candidacies I’ve ever seen.
Here’s your chance to work for one of the nicest guys in our industry.
Rehab services often involve a complex sale, with multiple people being involved in the decision to get help for a loved one in need. Everyone of those decision makers – a spouse, a doctor, a sibling, a parent, the afflicted – everyone of them has a cell phone and an Internet connection. Everyone of them shares a different role in the decision-making process. Everyone of them has different logical and emotional hot buttons. Everyone of them needs to be qualified, engaged and nurtured.
From a marketing standpoint, it’s a lot to say grace over.
According to First Research, the US mental health and substance abuse services industry includes about 17,000 establishments (single-location companies plus units of multi-location companies) with combined annual revenue of about $26 billion. The industry is highly fragmented, with the top 50 outpatient companies accounting for less than 20% of segment revenue and the top 50 residential companies accounting for 25% of segment revenue. Translation: There’s PLENTY of room for profitable growth in this space.
Today, Hunter is building a marketing department — and YOU have an opportunity to be one of its cornerstones. This job has everything: A wonderful boss, a growth industry, a financially sound company, and tons of visibility and upward potential.
About the Role
We are seeking a paid media pro and search engine marketing gunslinger to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click, offline and affiliate driven campaigns. You will be in charge of all internal and external acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels and providing hands-on management of all campaigns to increase media efficiency.
Again, this is a fantastic job that will afford you with plenty of room for personal and professional growth. The job can be based in Fort Lauderdale or Orlando — with a strong preference for Orlando. Either way, if you’d like to know more about this role, please TEXT me at (404) 281-2025 or simply apply below.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid and affiliate campaigns.
- Measure, analyze and optimize ARS’ paid marketing.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand ARS’ reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms and calls to action for ARS’ content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies
- Significant expertise and experience in paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more)
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors, partners and affiliates and ensure we get the most efficient media possible.
- Experience managing paid campaigns on content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Experience driving growth and improving results with sizable paid media marketing budgets.
- Experience managing affiliates, pay per call and pay per inquiry media channels.
- Experience with performance driven and cash buy / traditional media a plus.
- Experience forecasting/reporting results.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Kelley Newsome. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Kelley for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.