GREENSBORO, NC – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest Ecommerce Manager jobs around!
HARRY’S COMMENTS: We are working with Kayser-Roth in their search for an Ecommerce Manager based in Greensboro, NC. Kayser-Roth Corporation (a subsidiary of Golden Lady) is an intimate apparel and hosiery manufacturer based in Greensboro, North Carolina. The company currently markets two brands in North America (No Nonsense and HUE) and this role involves promoting both of those brands online in cost-beneficial ways.
Kayser-Roth’s Ecommerce Manager will manage all aspects of the firm’s ecommerce businesses including: marketing strategy, product strategy, site navigation, website design, customer service, web analytics and ecommerce IT with the goal of driving traffic and increasing revenue. If you’ve ever wanted to run an ecommerce business, this is about as close as you’ll come without being a card-carrying IR-500 VP of Ecommmerce.
Ask any VP of Ecommerce: The trickiest part of their job is developing and executing a profitable ecommerce marketing strategy. And that’s what you’ll be doing here. This will require constant analysis of Kayser-Roth’s digital media — what’s working and what isn’t — and then making the appropriate changes. Get it right and you’re a HERO. Get it wrong and you’re a GOAT.
You’ll draw on extensive knowledge of ecommerce technology and sophisticated analytics, and you’ll need excellent interpersonal skills to get stuff done across functional silos. Naturally, you’ll need a strong understanding of all thing ecommerce, including: social media, online merchandising, mobile marketing (plus apps), affiliate programs, organic and paid search, database marketing, segmentation, and more.
And because you’ll be managing all aspects of Kayser-Roth’s ecommerce marketing, you must be creative, flexible, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once. Some travel will be required.
You wanted a shot at leading a real ecommerce business?? Well, here’s your chance. Apply below.
- 5 years’ experience with at least 3 in online marketing or ecommerce
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with Marketing focus. MBA desirable.
- Drive online sales and improve the online customer experience to achieve company targets.
- Identify and manages organizational changes needed to meet goals involving e-business strategies.
- Partner with Director of Marketing to shape ecommerce strategy and execute initiatives to better serve the Kayser-Roth customer.
- Maximize brand awareness through the ecommerce website and associated marketing tools.
- Partner with marketing/merchandising on site functionality and recommend new features/functionality designed to increase conversion and revenue.
- Conduct ongoing research on ecommerce trends, methods and strategies.
- Manage day to day site operations.
- Prioritize and manage projects to their timeline, resources and budget.
- Staff management including documenting and communicating objectives, conducting performance reviews, and appropriately addressing individual or group performance issues.
- Partner with IT to develop online exclusives and ecommerce focused marketing initiatives.
- Manage partnerships with internal/external agencies to optimize website performance, customer experience and drive online sales.
- Continually evaluate online quality and service levels.
- Continually monitor health and performance of brand.
- Constantly evaluate new digital and ecommerce opportunities and make recommendations to director on which avenues to pursue.
- Analyze all digital marketing events to determine success of event.
- Analyze data to determine website effectiveness.
- Analyze fan response to social media posts.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Kelley Newsome. To apply, please click here to email your resume directly to Kelley. Candidates, please be sure to ask Kelley for additional market research / competitive intelligence that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.