CINCINNATI, OH – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with Luxottica Retail in their search for a Sr. Manager Web Analytics based in Cincinnati, OH
Industry sources are buzzing about the need for companies to compete by better utilizing the data at their disposal. Join a team riding the wave of this trend. Luxottica Retail’s new Integrated Marketing Analytics team is tasked with leading integrated, evidence based decision making.
The Sr. Manager is responsible for championing web analytics and integrating disparate pieces of information to make fact based recommendations to Sunglass Hut. Recommendations will be based upon optimizing our eCommerce, marketing, and digital advertising activities.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a diverse group of marketers, senior management, and agency partners in the development and adoption of analytical plans that support Sunglass Hut’s business and integrated planning process.
- Responsible for bringing web analytics and digital marketing measurement industry best practices and promoting innovative approaches to garner insight to move our eCommerce/web business ahead.
- Strong client service and influencing skills required to inform and lead internal clients about the value of the analysis, set expectations, and manage tests.
- Responsible for drawing insights and making business building recommendations based upon a variety of data sources including Omniture, order processing system, customer database, email service provider, online survey application, voice of the Customer into meaningful insight is crucial to the success of this position.
- Ensure data integrity and testing processes are followed for multiple reporting and research
- Responsible for developing key business requirements, KPI’s and success events for brand to meet desired goals.
- Continually provide insight to drive innovation that will translate into incremental revenue.
COMMUNICATION WITH OTHERS
- Internal: Sunglass Hut; Departments focused on Marketing, Digital, eCommerce, Consumer Insights Brand Development, and Operations.
- External: Agencies and Professional Organizations
- 3+ years Web analytics experience (Omniture/Sitecatalyst)
- SAS or SPSS experience desirable
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Enthusiasm for change and continuous improvement.
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding of statistics and experimental design.
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Drives innovation by discovering alternative approaches to resolve obstacles.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills with a clear focus on results.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, including strong conceptual and analytical skills and ability to turn findings into executable plans.
- Need to be an excellent communicator in both written and oral formats for a wide range of audiences. Strong writing skills and the ability to provide strong rationales for courses of action will be
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- 4 year college degree or equivalent in related field.
- Master Degree desirable
- Taken user training and advanced user training and implementation classes provided by Adobe.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)