CINCINNATI, OH – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with Luxottica Retail in their search for a Sr. Manager of Digital Media – Integrated Marketing based in Cincinnati, OH.
Primary responsibilities include developing and managing both brands and ecommerce digital marketing strategies and tactics across all channels (SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Shopping Feeds, Social, Mobile) in collaboration with internal team and the agency partners for the Luxottica Retail portfolio of Brands. The successful candidate will provide digital thought leadership and drive insights through analytics.
- Lead annual digital strategic planning in conjunction with cross-functional teams (Brand, Analytics, Web, CRM) and agency partners – forecasting volume, revenue targets and KPIs
- Manages online marketing tactics (SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Shopping Feeds, Display, Social, Mobile)
- Leads analytics and reporting in collaboration with web analytics team to support campaign analysis and optimization
- Creates and maintains key reports and dashboards, traffic and acquisition reports, campaign reports, and forecasts
- Utilizes competitive industry and business analysis to document market opportunities and define product requirements
- Pursues and tests new opportunities with current and potential partners
- Manages Digital Marketing budget, ROI, and P&L
- Maintain and grow internal and external relationships
- 5+ years of online marketing experience with a strong hands-on knowledge of SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Social Media, Shopping Feeds, Mobile
- Demonstrated success managing and building relationships to drive sales
- In depth understanding of websites and key levers that impact traffic and conversion rates
- Strong portfolio with examples of effective online planning and project management success
- Experience with marketing budgets and strategic planning
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors and agencies
- Strong understanding of web site enhancement/optimization
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)