CHAPEL HILL, NC – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with Performance Bicycle in their search for an Email Marketing Analyst based in Chapel Hill, NC. Garry and Sharon Snook began Performance Bicycle in the basement of their Chapel Hill, NC home in 1982. The fledgling company’s commitment to giving cyclists the best selection of products, the best value and the best service in the industry fueled the growth of Performance for the next three decades.
As the company celebrates its 30th year of serving cyclists’ needs, Performance has grown into America’s leading multi-channel bicycle retailer. With more than 100 Performance Bicycle stores located in 19 states, an unrivaled inventory of more than 10,000 products available through our catalog and website, and a continuing commitment to providing value, education, expert advice and professional service to the cycling community, Performance Bicycle is the #1 shopping destination for people who love to ride bikes — and jump over logs!
About the role:
Reporting to the Director, Web Operations, the Email Marketing Analyst is responsible for every aspect of all email campaigns for Performance Bicycle and Bike Nashbar. The person in this role works closely with ecommerce designers, the Director of Database Marketing, Performance and Nashbar merchants and the email service provider – Yesmail.
- Coordinate each email campaign for Performance Direct, Retail, Team Performance Buyers Club and Bike Nashbar email lists. Maintain and distribute updated email schedule.
- Work closely with merchant and graphics personnel for design of each campaign and templates for future messages.
- Construct HTML and text documents for each message.
- Performance retail emails in particular have different send requirements based on promotion, grand openings and events.
- Track deliverability and all key performance indicators.
- Develop reporting of email performance to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with proof lists to ensure accuracy of content, including verifying all links and content within email prior to deployment.
- Within service provider interface schedule all email deployment to meet needs of the business(s).
- Work with Web Content Manager to coordinate and align content with current email campaigns.
- Append Coremetrics and Google Analytics tracking tags to urls in email messages.
- Work closely with the Director of Database Marketing in developing targeted emails to customers based on type of rider, life cycle with the company (new buyers, recently inactive, etc.)
- Prior work experience in developing and scheduling customer email campaigns in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience with Yesmail or other email service provider.
- Experience developing targeted emails to selected audiences.
- Familiarity with Coremetrics and Google Analytics.
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Ability to carry out a multitude of tasks efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Cycling interest a plus.
Performance Bicycle offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous employee discount program, and opportunities for advancement. This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the cycling industry!
UPDATE: This search is now closed.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)