CLEARWATER, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with FKQ Advertising + Marketing in their search for a sharp, motivated Social Media Strategist to engage across their roster with global, national and regional Clients. This candidate will strategically direct and support teams that are responsible for developing and executing digital communications strategies. This candidate has created and executed social marketing projects from beginning to end.
The Social Media Strategist will possess the following qualities:
- Strong client and team management qualities
- Ability to translate client goals into actionable Social Strategies
- Present and articulate Social Strategies to executive level clients
- Project management and execution of strategies through creation of tactics, deliverables and recommendations
- Past experience with online monitoring platforms such as Radian6 and Adobe / Ominiture
- Ability to develop monitoring strategies for Clients with minimal monitoring resources
- Interpret data sets and quickly adapt client strategies
- Adaptable to change and ability to multi-task
- Understand emerging platforms, online communities and industry trends to identify client opportunities
- Advanced knowledge of social platforms and tools for optimizations
- Basic understanding of other digital marketing disciplines for integrated strategies (i.e. Mobile, SEO, Paid Search, Paid Media)
- Strong organizational skills
- Create long and short-term client strategy; complete with milestones, Social Strategy goals, deliverables, etc.
- Develop analyses that lead to optimizations, community insights and new strategies
- Oversight of Client and team Social Strategy activities
- Prioritize and juggle multiple projects, Clients and deadlines
- Manage Client deliverable schedule and calendars
- Execution of Client deliverables
- Train clients in advanced brand and community management
- Partner identification and management
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- Past experience with travel and retail brands a plus
- Undergraduate degree (preferred) in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, business or related fields.
UPDATE: This search is closed.
Get our latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)