TAMPA, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with FKQ Advertising + Marketing in their search for a Lead Software Developer. This is a full-time, salaried position, for work on custom website and web-based software development projects and the maintenance of legacy websites and software applications.
The Lead Software Developer is responsible for the planning, detailed design, and delivery of complex software components and applications. This includes working collaboratively with other project stakeholders to analyze and refine requirements, conduct modeling and prototyping as necessary, and to document resulting designs. This position provides hands-on mentorship to a team of Software Developers.
Candidates will contribute to every phase of the project/development lifecycle and will be responsible for the following:
- Working with key stakeholders to define project scope, including deliverables, goals & objectives and resource requirements
- Leading team to develop detailed designs for client solutions
- Participating in hands-on development as part of the team effort
- Contribute to the ongoing architectural evolution of the FKQ Dynamics development framework
- Take ownership of detailed project schedules within scope and budget
- Work with project management and/or other team members to advance the use of new technologies, development tools and methodologies
- Assist with the assessment of individual and team performance
Candidates must have proven experience and must be self-motivated. Ability to work both as an individual and in a team environment is a must.
- Minimum – 4 year degree (or equivalent)
- 3+ years Technical consulting experience.
- 5+ years C#/ASP.NET design, development and deployment
- 7+ years Microsoft SQL Server design, development and deployment (stored procedures, transact-SQL and relational database concepts)
- 7+ years Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Strong written and oral communications skills are mandatory
- Experience with Sitecore and DotNetNuke CMS is a plus
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Thomas Prow. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Thomas for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get our latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)