CLEARWATER, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with FKQ Advertising in their search for an Interactive Marketing Specialist based in Clearwater, Florida, shown here:
As one of our top clients, FKQ is a full-service ad agency that has been in business for 50 years. As true partners with their clients, FKQ goes beyond just providing strategy and purchasing media. They’re a seamless extension of their clients and provide any service that helps grow the client’s business. This kind of partnership leads to longstanding relationships that go back further than 25 years.
At FKQ, “Whatever It Takes” (WIT) is more than a philosophy. It’s in their DNA. It is the guiding principle they put into practice every single day. They explore. They discover new ideas. They bring strategic insight to life with a passion for great work and generating results.
Interactive Marketing Specialist
The Interactive Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing and managing SEM and Display campaigns for FKQ Internet Marketing clients.
Responsibilities include; planning, budgeting, executing and evaluating interactive marketing campaigns. Must be able to assess client’s current interactive campaigns and provide actionable next steps for improvement.
- Aids in the creation of client media objectives and strategies
- Develop and manage SEM and Online Media campaign strategies and tactics for all assigned clients
- Day to day implementation of SEM tactics that include: keyword development, bid management, ad copy testing & budget allocations
- Plan, negotiate and execute Online Media campaigns based on client objectives
- Host ongoing meetings with current and potential Online Media vendors
- Create, monitor and analyze the reporting of SEM and Online Media campaigns
- Grow client revenue by identifying opportunities through interactive media
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords and Microsoft AdCenter
- 3+ years Online Media Planning/Buying and SEM experience
- Agency experience working with multiple clients
- Experience working with global or high-profile brands
- Omniture Site Catalyst and Search Center experience
- SEO experience, a plus!
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan Seibert for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)