TAMPA, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, follow EcommerceJobs on Twitter. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here.
We are working with a FKQ, a leading full-service marketing agency, in their search for a Senior Public Relations Director in Tampa, FL.
Position will lead in the development and execution of comprehensive communication strategies for a diverse roster of global, national and localagency clients, as well as the company brand, using a full arsenal of PublicRelations tools, including media relations, social media, community relations and experiential events. The position will require a thoughtful approach to strategic planning, incorporating market research, consumer trends and the reporting of quantifiable success metrics. Media relations experience is a MUST and restaurant category experience is a super PLUS!
- Provide subject matter expertise and communications counsel to Clients and internal stakeholders, staying on top of industry trends and best practices to ensure that agency recommendations resonate with and motivate key audiences.
- Develop and execute an annual public relations plan for key clients, utilizing innovative PR programs to profitably build sales, guest counts, market share and brand trust.
- Secure positive media placements to support global communications platforms, building and maintaining a network of strong, relationship-based press contacts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for crisis communications issues, coordinating response in alignment with client legal guidelines and media relations protocol.
- Create opportunities for consumer engagement, brand advocacy and customer service via the ongoing management of social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare.
- Develop partnership and programming opportunities to engage and activate key community stakeholders.
- Plan, execute and manage all aspects of consumer promotional events.
- Effectively measure and deliver quantifiable reporting of program success and ROI.
- Prepare bids, proposals and presentations to cultivate new business opportunities with both existing and prospective clients.
- Select, work with and effectively manage outside vendors, as needed and required.
- Manage client budgets efficiently and effectively.
- Complete routine administrative functions (timesheets, expense reports, etc.) in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Develop positive, trusted business relationships that reflect client-focused “whatever it takes” philosophy and culture
- A minimum of five years experience in consumer-focused Public Relations; restaurant, retail and/or travel industry experience preferred
- Previous agency experience and/or a clear understanding of client relationships and agency structure
- Strong Tampa Bay area community and media relationships a plus
- Experience in strategy development and community management across a variety of social media platforms
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in project management and strategy execution
- Ability to work efficiently and independently within a team environment
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends, as necessary
THIS SEARCH IS NOW CLOSED.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)