BRANFORD, CT – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, follow EcommerceJobs on Twitter. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with Brady Corporation in their search for a Web Content Manager, in Branford, CT.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has more than 500,000 customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and employs more than 7,000 people at operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Brady's fiscal 2009 sales were approximately $1.2 billion.
Please Tweet this job, and you'll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
- Responsible for managing and producing content (product, regulatory and informational) for all website and online marketing efforts.
- Works with the product team to create a content strategy to enhance the user experience as well as SEO.
- Manages and trains the content team to ensure that all content is both consistently written according to brand and design guidelines, and meets web usability and SEO standards.
- Works with other departments to execute and prioritize web site content.
- The successful candidate will have experience in content creation, as well as SEO who can train others while working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Provide managerial direction for the Content Specialist on initiatives including: Web site content, product content and SEO
- Designate, manage and prioritize resources.
- Manage the t to effectively and quickly make continuous improvements in site experience and content to drive quality, relevant traffic and increase sales.
- Oversee external freelance writing and/or editing resources; provide creative direction, manage timeline and review work.
- Developing content strategy based on business objectives and customer needs with a cross functional team
- Ensure strategy incorporates SEO and keyword strategy
- Determining projects' overall content requirements and potential content sources.
- Manage and ensure website content that it is timely, relevant, accurate, and positively reflects a strong company image, improves user experience and increases SEO.
- Manage the execution of copywriting deliverables.
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, SEO, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Ensuring content conforms to Search Engine Optimization best practices.
- Monitoring and managing keywords to increase ranking within search engine results.
- Generate content strategy and ideas for partnerships and new content development appropriate for the brand.
- Ability to use data and analytics to create an onsite SEO strategy
- Thorough understanding of how to communicate effectively in a digital environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill-set for all levels.
- Strong communication influence and presentation skills.
- Excellent creative concepting, editing, and copywriting ability.
- Outstanding ability to write compelling headlines copy that sells.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Time and priority management skills; strong ability to multi-task.
- Extremely organized, high energy.
- Ability to manage, train and motivate a team of content specialists
- Strong and demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution.
- 5+ years experience writing advertising content for Web or other digital media that sells. (Marketing, e-commerce, interactive marketing, and/or retail writing experience)
- 5+ years SEO experience, including keyword tracking and related metrics
- Basic web analytics
- Degree in related field, such as English, journalism, advertising, or communications.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan Seibert for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)