WHITINSVILLE, MA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, follow EcommerceJobs on Twitter. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with Potpourri Group Inc. (PGI) in their search for an Ecommerce Analytics Manager, in beautiful Whitinsville, MA. Potpourri Group Inc. (PGI) is a multi-brand, multi-channel direct-marketing consumer catalog company founded in 1963. New titles were added through internal growth and acquisitions so that today PGI is one of the leading multi-brand catalog companies in America.
PGI’s 13 catalogs (Nature’s Jewelry, Pyramid Collection, Serengeti, NorthStyle, Catalog Favorites, In The Company of Dogs, Potpourri, The Stitchery, Expressions, Back In The Saddle, Young Explorers, Country Store and Whatever Works) have their own websites, and PGI is ranked in the top 150 U.S. online retailers by Internet Retailer magazine.
- Create, certify, and interpret web statistics with the objective of identifying trends, supporting business analysis efforts, and providing information to support business decisions for marketing and merchandising campaigns.
- Manage relationship and leverage resources of analytics solution providers to identify problem areas, create relevant analysis, implement best practices, and develop specific action plans for the constant improvement to all areas of the online channel.
- Analyze usability and key site traffic funnels to identify how customers navigate, identify process bottlenecks, improve site navigation, increase customer satisfaction, optimize conversions, and reduce transaction abandonment.
- Analyze merchandising, product placements, creative placements, and up-sell/cross-sell affinities to ensure best merchandise presentations and to increase average order value.
- Develop and manage eCommerce Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting process and produce daily, weekly, monthly reports. Assist team in other ongoing special reporting and ad hoc analysis needs.
- Support marketing with coordination and setup of marketing campaigns, marketing tests, and tracking all sources of customer acquisition investments across campaigns.
- Use A/B testing tools, set up, track and analyze and report on new or revised marketing programs or site content/merchandising programs.
- Provide insights from search traffic (paid & organic) for the purpose of building out keyword list for our PPC marketing program.
- Provide competitive analysis, trend reporting, and benchmark KPIs for our businesses against industry peers.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics (preferred), Coremetrics, or Omniture.
- Ability to analyze data and produce actionable, measurable information and strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft business applications.
- Internet and direct marketing strategies and execution (eCommerce experience preferred).
- Resourceful problem solver with strong analytical and financial skills including creation of ROI and acquisition cost.
- Minimum 2 years of eCommerce analytics experience with demonstrated excellence in marketing focused data analysis.
- Related formal education in eCommerce, Marketing, or equivalent.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Thomas Prow. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Thomas for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)