HOLLYWOOD, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, follow EcommerceJobs on Twitter. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here.
We are working with Swiss Watch International in their search for an innovative and talented Web Developer based in Hollywood, FL.
Swiss Watch International is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler, and online retailer of designer watches and accessories. Among its growing list of achievements, SWI was named by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s 500 fastest growing, privately held companies for 3 consecutive years. SWI has also taken home the South Florida Business Journals Business of the Year, and was among 11 finalists for the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce’s Cutting Edge Award.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The Web Developer will be responsible for back end applications, front end applications, and needs to have previous experience programing for high traffic ecommerce sites.
- Classic ASP programming and modifications, implementing CSS, jQuery, java scripts
- Modifying ASP reports, SQL queries
- Day to day work with SQL queries using SQL 2005 and 2008
- Modifying and creating VB.net backend application
- College degree highly preferred
- 3+ years with VB.net
- 5+ years with classic asp
- 3+ years with java
- 3+ years with css
- 1-2+ years with jquery would be a huge plus for your candidacy
- 3+ years with SQL server queries, stored procedures, views in a high transaction environment
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or above
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or above
- Microsoft IIS 6 or above
- Ecommerce experience needed
- A plus if you have graphics talent – Photoshop, layout
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Thomas Prow. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Thomas Prow for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)