BOSTON, MA/NEW YORK, NY – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here …
We are working with Brady Corporation in their search for a Web Analyst. This position offers the unique option of working from either the Boston, MA office or NY, NY.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has more than 500,000 customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and employs more than 7,000 people at operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2009 sales were approximately $1.2 billion.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
- Data analysis, reporting, and forecasting to drive web site operational strategies for increased business results and improved customer experience.
- Analysis will include merchandising effectiveness, quality of traffic, site navigation and design.
- The ability to work independently, drawing conclusions from complex data sets and communicating these results clearly to executives, managers and associates is critical.
- Position works directly with a fast paced, high energy eBusiness group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and automate key metric reports and dashboards
- Perform quantitative analyses related to marketing, merchandising, and site design
- Involvement in analysis of A/B and multivariate testing
- Identify opportunities for operational process improvements and recommend solutions for driving the business forward
- Create reports from qualitative and quantitative data sources, ensuring that team members have the information necessary to make informed decisions
- Handle multiple tasks, switching priorities and focus as needed
- Administer Web Analytics accounts and trouble shoot issues with internal users
- Interface and collaborate with business and marketing managers to provide support for web strategies and initiatives
- Prepare daily/weekly reporting that provides visual representations of trended results vs. forecast and historical data, and provide insight
- Provide business case support for web projects
- Interact with and support a variety of teams and individuals within the organization to make data-driven business decisions aimed at growth
- Incorporate industry standard web analytics best practices and methodologies (e.g., testing and behavioral targeting) into the web operations
- Assess performance metrics for online marketing campaigns and other traffic driving efforts
- Provide competitive reports based on 3rd party data
- Ensure data integrity and proper technical implementation of analytics tags
- Work with systems to measure SEO and SEM efforts, email performance, online product optimization, etc.
- Play an active role in developing presentations and decks by gathering necessary statistics, market research, as well as industry and competitive trends
- Experience with eCommerce, Google Analytics, and integration of web sites
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, including an understanding of cause and effect
- Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis findings to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Advanced Excel skills required, including formula and trending charts development
- Must be analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, and results oriented
- Passion for detail with a track record demonstrating initiative and drive
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS NOW CLOSED.