BOSTON, MA/NEW YORK, NY – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here …
We are working with Brady Corporation in their search for an Email Marketing Manager. This position offers the unique option of working from either the Boston, MA office or NY, NY.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has more than 500,000 customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and employs more than 7,000 people at operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Brady's fiscal 2009 sales were approximately $1.2 billion.
Please Tweet this job, and you'll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The Email Marketing Manager will establish campaigns that drive engagement and generate revenue across multiple brand websites. This person will be a talented professional who combines strategic vision with demonstrated email marketing success.
This position requires expert knowledge of email development best practices for optimal delivery and performance across all major email clients, devices, and domains. This person will be instrumental in helping the organization reach subscriber growth and conversion goals by utilizing their experience with creating subscriber acquisition programs, customer segmentation, third-party email tools, best practices, and A/B testing.
This role requires a mixture of creativity and intelligent ongoing analyses. As a member of the eBusiness team, s/he will also be driving landing page design and testing, as well as contributing more broadly to consumer acquisition and retention efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing and eCommerce leaders to create and define email strategy while prioritizing engagement and targeted one to one messaging through relevancy
- Leverage email marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention, win-back, cross-sell and up-sell programs
- Create, test, analyze, and deploy email campaigns and refine strategies based upon market changes, test results and findings
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue, etc.
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity with a focus on list growth
- Provide the company with tactical recommendations on a variety of topics including creative, deliverability, data hygiene, privacy, segmentation, etc.
- Develop comprehensive campaign pathing strategies while focusing on lifecycle messaging
- Ensure campaigns are appealing, clear, and reflect a multi-channel approach
- QA and approve outbound email and campaign landing pages
- Perform detailed email analysis including results and key insights that can be applied to future messages
- Ongoing competitive review
- Drive process improvements to maximize efficiency , accuracy, and consistency in delivery of email marketing campaigns
- Minimum 5 years online marketing experience with at least 3 years demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, testing, and analysis
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment
- Prior campaign management as well as experience with email service providers
- Strong project management, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with the ability to work under deadlines
- Must posses a solid understanding of direct marketing, analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms and how to use them in an integrated marketing environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point; experience with Google Analytics, and Website Optimizer a plus
- Subject matter expertise and proven track record of growing lists and converting subscribers into active buyers
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS NOW CLOSED.