HOLLYWOOD, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with ReStockit.com in their search for an Ecommerce Marketing Director based in Hollywood, FL. ReStockIt.com is a leading online retailer of supplies to small businesses. Through its website, ReStockIt.com offers discounts on more than 200,000 products from over 3,100 leading manufacturers such as Energizer, Hewlett Packard, and Purell/Gojo.
ReStockIt.com has been honored with many prestigious awards including South Florida Business Journal Business of the Year (2008 and 2010), Finalists for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (2007), Inc 500 (2008) and Internet Retailer 500 (2006-2010). ReStockIt.com’s revenues have grown aggressively since its inception from $1 million in 2004 to over $20 million in 2009 (42% growth vs. 2008).
Here’s Restockit’s Jennifer DiMotta (our placement!) presenting at the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition …
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
We are seeking an experienced Ecommerce Marketing Director who can develop and optimize strategic on-line marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention, encompassing SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing, social media and e-mails. This position is responsible for creating successful marketing programs and implementing those strategies through Search, Affiliate, e-mail, display and viral marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have solid ecommerce marketing experience with a business to business or business to consumer products website. The objectives for this position are to drive revenue and gross profits by driving cost-effective, qualified traffic to ReStockIt.com. These objectives will be met by increasing traffic and online conversion through SEO, PPC, shopping sites, affiliates, retargeting and email marketing campaigns across multiple product lines and channels.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and manage online marketing strategies and initiatives that emphasize sales growth, customer acquisition and conversion and customer retention.
- Manage and test PPC, shopping networks, social media, affiliates, email campaigns and more.
- Optimize SEO and related organic search.
- Manage a team of internal staff and off-site consultants to execute on goals/objectives
- Define and drive the ecommerce end-to-end customer experience. Recommend and implement key enhancements and optimization of user experience to drive measurable, continuous improvement.
- Research and report on new and emerging ecommerce technologies and best practices, making recommendations for how to integrate with existing and new initiatives.
- Optimize on-site search/navigation and presentation based on analytics (traffic, conversion, etc.).
- Analyze site traffic, conversion and average selling price, through merchandising, cart analysis, and cross-sell/up-sell strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years of ecommerce marketing experience with a high traffic online retailer with large selection (over 20,000 SKUs)
- Proven track record in growing web traffic to drive higher traffic and conversion.
- A proven “gets-it-done” implementer.
- Experience managing paid search vendors and affiliates
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions.
- Experienced in email marketing including experience in testing email designs and offers
- Experienced in social marketing campaigns in gaining positive exposure on Facebook and Twitter
- Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
- Experience with ecommerce analytics tools (Omniture and/or Google Analytics)
- Highly organized and able to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Strong sense of urgency with focus on troubleshooting and providing proactive creative solutions to challenges
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills
- Fast learner, problem solver who loves a challenge
- Proficient in Excel
- Online merchandising
- Endeca experience
- Usability Testing experience
- SEO / agency management experience
- BS degree in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)