VALENCIA, CA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with Sonic Electronix in their search for an experienced Director of Ecommerce to manage and develop the sales and marketing structure and team. Sonic Electronix has an 11-year history of successful sales in mobile electronics and is expanding into new categories.
Sonic Electronix' sales rose by 98% in 2005, by over 95% in 2006 and kept growing at a rapid pace since then, to the point that they have shipped over 500,000 orders since their inception. Sonic Electronix is privately held and has been profitable from day one. Sonic Electronix is listed in the 2009 Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide in recognition of their outstanding performance in internet sales and top notch customer support.
Please Tweet this job, and you'll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
- Develops and ensures seamless execution of the Sonic Electronix's marketing plan.
- Individual contributor role which required extensive collaboration with vendors, manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers, and business unit managers.
- Directly manages the marketing budget and executes marketing activities leveraging budget dollars that may also be applied from other business units.
- Ensures ensure alignment of all marketing activities to sales objectives, including those executed by other corporate business units.
- Collaborates with management to understand company sales priorities and then aligns strategic marketing programs to support sales objectives.
- Develops integrated and comprehensive marketing plan, managing and leveraging multiple budget resources.
- Promotes teamwork and coordinated execution of strategic marketing programs across functions and business units to maximize leverage of all budgets.
- Secures sponsorship from business partners and other business units.
- Ensures flawless execution of customer and sales-facing events.
- Creates cost-effective marketing, sales, and business development tools to expand the company brand, ensure continuity of the brand, and increase customer awareness of the brand.
- Launches and manages online and social networking marketing campaigns with such sites as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Leverages use of company databases to support e-Marketing activities, and to manage contact information for company's customers and prospects.
- Collaborates with management to create industry related databases (i.e., car audio, installer, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university. Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- 3+ years online marketing experience
- At least 2 years in a senior marketing role (P&L responsibility, strategy and direction of company marketing initiatives)
- Online marketing experience in a retail or related industry
- Excellent working knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, and social media processes and strategies
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Proven reputation for establishing unified vision and collaborative work environment among diverse groups.
- Strong initiative, ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management.
- Expert with creative and marketing related software applications
- Expert with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment.
- 3+ years consumer marketing experience a plus
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1359 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.