HOLLYWOOD, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with ReStockit.com in their search for an Ecommerce Merchandising Manager based in Hollywood, FL. ReStockIt.com is a leading online retailer of supplies to small businesses. Through its website, ReStockIt.com offers discounts on more than 200,000 products from over 3,100 leading manufacturers such as Energizer, Hewlett Packard, and Purell/Gojo.
ReStockIt.com has been honored with many prestigious awards including South Florida Business Journal Business of the Year (2008 and 2010), Finalists for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (2007), Inc 500 (2008) and Internet Retailer 500 (2006-2010). ReStockIt.com’s revenues have grown aggressively since its inception from $1 million in 2004 to over $20 million in 2009 (42% growth vs. 2008).
Here’s Restockit’s Jennifer DiMotta (our placement!) presenting at the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition …
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
ReStockit.com is seeking an experienced eCommerce Merchandising Manager who can develop and optimize strategic on-line marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention, encompassing SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing, social media and e-mails. This position is responsible for creating successful marketing programs and implementing those strategies through Search, Affiliate, e-mail, display and viral marketing campaigns.
The objectives for this position are to drive revenue and gross profits by optimizing merchandising strategies and tactics. These objectives will be met by increasing online conversion through merchandising, promotions, user experience, online analytics, improving cross-sells and other cross merchandising opportunities across multiple product lines and channels.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Develop new merchandising and promotional strategies that maximize customer engagement.
- Develop product merchandising and placement (including promotions, landing pages, banners, etc.) throughout the website by testing and refining new offers, promotions, pricing and products.
- Create appropriate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities throughout the site. Monitor performance and adjust accordingly.
- Manage and publish the merchandising calendar.
- Optimize on-site search/navigation and presentation based on analytics (traffic, conversion, etc.).
- Analyze site traffic, conversion and average selling price, through merchandising, cart analysis, and cross-sell/up-sell strategies.
- Monitor competitive websites to evaluate site merchandise, promotional tactics, customer experience, and product presentation and translate findings into executable online programs.
- Identify and recommend new site content and experiences to address customer needs and improve conversion rate.
The ideal candidate will have previous product merchandising experience with a business to consumer products website and proven success in site merchandising along with a strong understanding of SEO.
- Minimum of 3 years of eCommerce merchandising experience with a high traffic online retailer
- Line planning and merchandising across product categories
- Customer navigation and landing page experience
- Experience with eCommerce analytics tools (Omniture and Google Analytics)
- Highly organized and able to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Strong sense of urgency with focus on troubleshooting and providing proactive creative solutions to challenges
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills
- Prior management experience
- Experience with Endeca workbench and PageBuilder
- Experience with Certona
- Strong MS Office proficiency
- Web analytics experience
- SEO / agency management experience
- Strong analytical skills to drive actions
- BS degree in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Allan for packet #1333 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.