CANTON, MA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with adidas in their search for a Regional Business Analytics Manager based in Canton, MA. adidas strives to be the global leader in the sporting goods industry with sports brands built on a passion for competition and a sporting lifestyle. What makes the adidas Group a special place goes way beyond the products. The growth opportunities presented to employees, the work climate they come to each day, and the focus on end results versus how they get there allow people to reach success in their very own way.
Please Tweet this job, and you'll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
- Partner with business stakeholders in marketing, merchandising, UXP, and customer service teams to understand priorities, objectives, processes, and initiatives.
- Propose actionable recommendations based on business needs and priorities.
- Create custom KPI reports to support business functions. Align reporting approach and KPIs with global organization.
- Produce and present recaps and recommendations to support business functions
- Create a 'culture of analytics' through education and evangelism. Empower the end user and by infusing fundamental KPIs and analysis into key business functions.
- Propose and coordinate A/B and multivariate tests to optimize marketing programs, site experience and promotions, and merchandising.
- Work with agencies and external partners to ensure consistent and accurate measurement and reporting
- Give data-driven insights on locally specific online consumer behavior, purchasing trends and online shopper profiles.
- Work closely with external partners such as agencies to assist with data collection and reporting for campaign measurement and analysis.
- Ability to deviate regional insights, create holistic dashboards based on data from different sources and relate them to key business outcomes.
- Ability to share country-specific insights with global business analyst and user experience teams.
- Deliver country-specific experience to global business analyst and user experience teams.
- Coordinate regional A/B-testing activities and identify gaps in data capture.
- Above all, the Regional Business Analytics Manager should be enthusiastic about suggesting actions for quantifiable business improvement and consumer satisfaction.
- Functional expert in business intelligence
- High experience in web analytics, specifically Coremetrics required
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- 3-5 years experience in eCommerce business intelligence environment
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Allan for packet #1327 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: