ATLANTA, GA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with LightsOnLine.com, a division of Progressive Lighting, Inc., in their search for an E-Commerce Operations Manager based in Atlanta, GA. LightsOnLine.com is a division of Progressive Lighting, Inc., one of the largest and most trusted names in residential lighting, with locations in Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The E-Commerce Operations Manager coordinates efforts among Customer Service, Purchasing, Graphics and IT to ensure that the site runs smoothly, orders are processed, customers are served, and vendor relationships are maintained.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Content Management
- Continually monitor the site to ensure that all product information is up to date and accurate including pricing, images, descriptions, specifications, etc.
- Manage site navigation structure including menus, landing pages, search filters, etc.
- Ensure that all internal site links are operational and correct
- Manage relationships with third party service providers including shopping engines, ecommerce software provider and affiliate network.
- Work with outside advertising agency and other Company personnel to ensure that online and in-store marketing efforts are coordinated and consistent
- SEO activities including updating content and link-building
- Targeted paid search campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year of experience working on an ecommerce website
- Demonstrable knowledge of merchandising theory and principles
- Smart and energetic individual who will take the initiative in identifying issues and implementing solutions
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1326 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Please include a cover note highlighting your fit with the position outline along with your salary requirements / expectations. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.