BREA, CA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with PennySaverUSA.com in their search for a Senior Online Copywriter based in Brea, CA. PennySaverUSA.com is also known as Harte-Hanks Shoppers, a division of Harte-Hanks, Inc.
For 48 years, the Original PennySaver that pioneered the weekly shopping guide has been dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping customers get more for their money. Now called PennySaverUSA.com, they are one of the largest direct mail shopping publications in the U.S. with over 950 local editions reaching over 11.5 million people online and in print.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
Responsible for writing ongoing web content and copy for PennySaverUSA.com’s online deal site. Includes writing blog posts, deal descriptions, site and email copy with a specific voice that urge visitors to read, click, buy, contact, interact.
- Develops online voice for deal site.
- Ensures voice of online deal site is maintained and evolves appropriately over time.
- Writes effective copy and content for online daily deals.
- Writes effective copy and content for website, email, blog, and other marketing channels.
- Writes effective copy for sales materials.
- Writes SEO copy and content.
- Minimum 5 years work experience, with 4 years online content creation and copywriting experience.
- Must have experience writing compelling copy for a website
- Must have experience developing an online editorial voice
- Must have experience launching a website, ideally e-commerce focused.
- Experience with online deal, coupon, and savings sites strongly preferred.
- Experience writing SEO copy strongly preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and have an excellent command of the English language. Must be able to both write and proof.
- Self-directed; requires minimal supervision on work projects. Must be a quick worker, be able to work well under pressure, adaptable, well-organized, and deadline-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1276 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.