BREA, CA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with PennySaverUSA.com in their search for an Online Traffic Coordinator based in Brea, CA.
PennySaverUSA.com is also known as Harte-Hanks Shoppers, a division of Harte-Hanks, Inc. For 48 years, the Original PennySaver that pioneered the weekly shopping guide has been dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping customers get more for their money. Now called PennySaverUSA.com, they are one of the largest direct mail shopping publications in the U.S. with over 950 local editions reaching over 11.5 million people online and in print.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
Coordinates processes for scheduling, processing, trafficking, and analyzing deals for PennySaverUSA.com’s online deal site.
- Ensures quality of deal offers.
- Coordinates calendars and scheduling of advertising offers.
- Ensures deals are processed correctly from end-to-end on time.
- Ensures that day-to-day duplication of offers does not occur and that there are great offers in all locations.
- Gauges the effectiveness of offers and recommends improvements for better performance.
- Serves as liaison between managers, sales representatives, and customers and makes sure that expectations are met.
- Resolves concerns and handles reservations issues.
- 2+ years experience in internet advertising/traffic coordination.
- Experience with online deal, coupon, and savings sites strongly preferred.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized, unflappable, easy to work with, excellent communicator.
- Self-directed, action-oriented, go-getter. Must be a quick worker, be able to work well under pressure, adaptable, and deadline-driven.
- Highly responsive to needs to customers
- Able to understand, analyze, and improve on effectiveness of offers
- Bachelor’s degree
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1274 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.