LITITZ, PA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with Listrak in their search for an Ecommerce Account Manager based in Lititz, PA. Listrak is an email marketing firm providing the solutions, software, and expertise to optimize the value of email. Listrak works with clients like Waterford, Wolfgang Puck, Royal Doulton, and Movies Unlimited to develop engaging email marketing that goes beyond the inbox to the individual, to deliver the extra percent in effectiveness and ROI.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
The purpose of the E-Commerce Account Manager is to provide solution leadership, client engagement and delivery of E-commerce on-line marketing strategies, campaigns, measurement and optimization. The Project Manager works together with internal account and technical teams to achieve client satisfaction, team development, integration of breakthrough ideas and best practices, and profitability on current and potential engagements. The Project Manager will also work closely with any other staff within Listrak to effectively support our organic client growth and new business objectives.
The account team leader will essentially wear “two hats” on a daily basis – Project Manager/Business Systems Analysis as well as Internet Marketing Specialist.
Project Manager/Business System Analyst:
- Managing multiple day-to-day small tasks to properly service our client account
- Managing multiple large scale strategic projects from planning through implementation
- Write technical specifications for new Ecommerce website enhancements/features and communicate specifications to client for sign-off, then transition that data to our team of 3 developers for implementation
- Communicate project plans, deliverables and accountability reports to clients via weekly status call
Internet Marketing Specialist:
- Analyze and implement all online marketing programs, site traffic, customer database and other data to increase online conversion, and make specific recommendations that will enable the team members to improve site productivity, sales and gross margin dollars for our client
- Build an SEO program, including optimizing site architecture/content for ranking and identifying and managing resources for execution (link building, content creation, etc.)
- Managing comparison shopping portals (Google Products, Shopzilla, etc.)
- Optimize site architecture, URL structures and content for maximized indexing and keyword relevance
- Develop strategies to leverage web 2.0, social networking, user generated content and PR releases to drive qualified traffic
- Develop key affiliate relationships and identify and implement growth strategies
- Oversee the development and implementation of onsite display advertising to coincide with email marketing campaigns
- Proof and QA all creative
- Bachelors Degree from a college or university in a related field of study
- 1-3 years of experience working as an account executive and/or project manager in an interactive advertising agency or web development firm is desired
- Prior experience communicating or presenting highly technical information to all levels of an organization a must
- Experience with web analytics and measurement tools like Omniture or Coremetrics a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment
- Must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple small projects and quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Must be able to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision, when needed
- Possess an insatiable desire to learn
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1266 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.