NEW YORK, NY – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here.
We are working with an Internet Retailer Magazine Top 500 firm in their search for a Managing Web Producer based in New York, NY. This company is one of Americas fastest growing companies (INC 500) and expects sales of over $25 million in 2010.
The Company's mission requires the creation of a ton of custom content: photos, diagrams, videos, unique product copy, how to articles, custom manuals, flash animations and much more. The Company has a small in-house team and a group of outside vendors in need of a master of coordination, motivation and prioritization. The Managing Web Producer will manage all Company projects and the core creative team of four in-house web designers & copywriters.
The Managing Web Producer will create and mange the workflow and project list to insure all projects are completed on time and on budget. This job requires a creative problem solver with a proven track record of bringing solutions to management.
- Develop and implement production processes, including creative development and site publishing.
- Create, maintain, and revise detailed project scope, time-lines, resource estimates, and documentation; report job progress to marketing managers.
- Help identify and champion best-in-class functionality and tools that will enhance the customer experience.
- Communicate and manage all phases of active projects in fast-paced environment while overseeing and helping to prioritize project/task pipeline.
- Estimate project time and resource requirements accurately based upon current resource costs/capabilities and time needed.
- Maintain and update status reports, including financial status of all ongoing projects. Act as an intermediary with design and development.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent project management skills, highly collaborative and process oriented, attention to detail and ability to see projects through to completion
- Strong people management skills including recruiting and developing new employees
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with people at all levels within the organization
- 3+ years' experience at managing multiple web-based technical projects in cross-functional, highly dynamic and fluid environments
- Highly proficient with project management software
- Strong MS Excel and process mapping skills
- Thorough understanding of Internet technologies and interactive projects
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.