This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with DSW in their search for a Senior Analyst, Customer Intelligence, based in Columbus, OH. DSW, a leading U.S. specialty branded footwear retailer, operates stores in 39 states and online. DSW offers a wide selection of brand name and designer dress, casual and athletic footwear for women and men.
The Senior Analyst, Customer Intelligence, is primarily responsible for Campaign Management and Statistical Modeling, including campaign ownership and performance evaluation. This position requires statistical knowledge, using propensity, response, decision trees & regression modeling. The Senior Analyst is also responsible for delivery of promised marketing results to the organization.
This position will also provide primary support and analysis for activities involving:
- Campaign Management and Statistical Modeling, including campaign ownership and performance evaluation
- Statistical knowledge requires uses of propensity, response, decision trees & regression modeling
- Responsible for delivery of promised marketing results to the organization
- Determination & evaluation of segmentation/cluster groups for CRM campaigns
- Ownership of customer reporting including segment migration behavior, merchandise & product affinities, retention and acquisition strategy & overall reward program performance.
Campaign Management & Statistical Modeling
- Ownership of campaign analytics from beginning to end including:
- Determination of campaign goals and objectives
- Definition and establishment of targeting and segmentation in collaboration with the rewards team
- Determination of customer contact quantity & mail/email list generation
- Defining success and failure by projecting pro forma results for sales, margin & incrementality
- Setting up promotions in tCRM including the establishment of control groups
- Reading final results of campaign and reporting results against expectations
- Perform various statistical analysis to determine customer preferences and relevant communications
- Statistical knowledge includes (but not limited to) logistical regression analysis, cluster analysis, factor analysis, k-means, Gaussian mixture models, decision trees, and other linear/non-linear modeling
- Leverage SAS, tCRM & Teradata tools to build and implement propensity & response models
Segmentation Management & Customer Life-time Value
- Determination and evaluation of customer segments.
- Knowledge for scoring a customer data set in Teradata
- Management of communications strategy in accordance with desired customer migration results
- Determination of communication rules based on historical results of customer behavior
- Understanding of customer migration patterns and marketing activities that stimulate behaviors
- Using segmentation and historical data trends to determine life-time value of customers and understand various phases a customer goes through in the reward program
- Responsible for design and delivery of standard marketing reporting including
- Analysis of Customer Performance and Migration
- Analysis of Customer Merchandise and Segmentation
- Analysis of Customer Retention and Acquisition Campaigns
- Evaluation of and determination of a Test and Learn strategy
- +5 years experience in a marketing of statistical analytical role. Experience with executive presentations. Communication skills and teamwork skill are essential to success in this role.
- Undergraduate degree in business required (Majors preferred Marketing, and Statistical Management, Finance)
- Statistical modeling skills are required.
- Experience in Marketing and Financial metric performance required.
- Excellent PC skills are required.
- Statistical knowledge is required.
- Leadership—Models the Company’s values and influences others to achieve individual or team objectives.
- Communication—Clearly conveys information through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that is understandable, easy to retain and timely.
- Initiative—Approaches work objectives with a sense of urgency and a dedication to exceeding performance expectations.
- Problem-solving/Decision-making—Accurately identifies problems, issues and opportunities, collects data to draw conclusions and chooses a course of action based on facts.
- Planning & Organization—Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work objectives are met.
- Policy Compliance—Manages in accordance with Company policies and procedures and promotes compliance in others.