This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. And while you're at it, please join our 3000-member LinkedIn group, EcommerceJobs.com.
Partsearch Technologies (www.partsearch.com) is seeking a VP of E-commerce to maintain their strong top line and bottom line growth as they revolutionize the way the consumer goods are serviced, warrantied and repaired. If you have ever lost a remote control, needed a new power adapter or wanted to upgrade your computer, you understand the needs that Partsearch is serving. Now in their 8th year, Partsearch is moving up the Internet Retailer top 500 list, they have integrated partnerships with leading retailers like Best Buy, and they have established ourselves as a leader in after-sales support.
Partsearch was founded in 2001 and has since grown into the largest parts marketplace online today. With its own website, Partstore.com, and a growing number of business applications, Partsearch has become the leading company for finding, ordering and managing the business of replacement parts. They have a call center in Kingston, New York and their headquarters are on Park Avenue in NYC. Partsearch maintains one of the largest catalogs in the retail space, with more than 11 million parts and accessories for purchase in consumer electronics, home appliances, computers, and outdoor power equipment. Partsearch currently maintain parts and accessories from more than 500 brands and are expanding categories every month. With the largest supply network in the industry, Partsearch’s availability and selection is unparalleled. They are the only retailer to offer customers a selection of original, aftermarket, and refurbished parts. Their proprietary technology allows companies and consumers to easily search this extensive selection, to keep their goods in great working condition.
The VP of E-commerce will manage Partsearch's dynamic, high growth environment as they expand their product lines, service offerings, online feature sets and content operations.
- Maintain E-commerce growth through online marketing techniques: natural search engine optimization, paid search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, and email marketing.
- Improve retention and reactivation of existing customers through database marketing.
- Oversee product management activities for the partstore.com website, build out feature sets and integrate with new e-commerce platforms.
- Create revenue streams from new product categories, and support the B2C business as it transitions to a category management system.
- Build out content sites using video and social media.
- Develop advertising revenue streams as the company expands its publishing operations.
- Lead UI and Design activities for all web-based operations.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years experience with a leadership role in E-Commerce.
- A strong creative eye, ability to design websites that improve conversion rates.
- Excellent written abilities, experience managing copywriting or direct marketing.
- Strong quantitative abilities, ability to manage a metric driven organization.
- Background managing cross functional teams.
- Strong sales skills and negotiating abilities.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1155 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: