CINCINNATI – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest ecommerce jobs around!
We are working with totes»ISOTONER in their search for a Senior Manager of Ecommerce based in scenic Cincinnati.
totes»ISOTONER is the world’s largest marketer of umbrellas, gloves, rainwear, rubber overshoes, and other weather-related accessories. Recently the firm added the ESNY brand to its family. ESNY brings beautifully detailed sandals and flip-flops to the firm’s product selection. If you’re looking for rain umbrellas, outdoor umbrellas, sun umbrellas even kids umbrellas, the totes brand has them all. From golf umbrellas to automatic open and close folding umbrellas, totes umbrellas will fit every rain umbrella or sun umbrella need. totes offers screen printed logo umbrellas and promotional umbrellas with customized company logos.
The ISOTONER brand of products offers a full line of winter gloves, leather gloves, stretch leather gloves and stretch classic gloves as well as women’s slippers, men’s slippers and kids’ slippers. ISOTONER slippers include ladies slippers, ballerina slippers, satin slippers, bridal slippers, wedding slippers, moccasin slippers and clog slippers.
About the Role
The Senior Manager Ecommerce will lead the firm’s ecommerce business activities including its online business-to-consumer platform as well as coordination and support of ecommerce sales through wholesale customers (brick-and-mortar and etailers).
- Partner with internal and external resources to develop and maintain an ecommerce platform(s) to maximize revenue and consumer satisfaction while ensuring efficient integration with the rest of the company’s enterprise system.
- Oversee ecommerce product assortment and website content to support category-marketing plans including enhancement of brand image and key product initiatives.
- Close coordination with Sales, Customer Solutions, Operations and IT teams to facilitate and maximize ecommerce-based sales through wholesale customers, both brick-and-mortar and e-tailers.
- Partner with internal teams regarding decisions affecting product assortment and inventory planning to satisfy ecommerce demand.
- Coordinate ecommerce inventory planning with category supply chain managers to ensure integration with wholesale-directed business.
- Close coordination with marketing and consumer services teams to satisfy graphic / content requirements of the web site and provide transactional support for ecommerce customers.
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance of the ecommerce business relative to history and company objectives.
- Oversee the maintenance of totes’ ecommerce site and ensure that the content is relevant and up to date.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 4-7 years experience in a growing B2C e-commerce business.
- Broad e-marketing experience with some general retail industry experience desirable. Must have demonstrated career growth, and experience with successful project and/or people management.
- Technical comprehension of e-commerce business platforms.
- Must be comfortable working within a collaborative environment and leading direct reports.
- Proven experience applying e-commerce strategies to major business initiatives and maintain an understanding of the brand, product, and consumer.
- Must be flexible and have strong collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, project management and influencing skills are required.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- May be required to sit at a workstation for at least 8 hours per day
- Low physical effort required to sit, stand, bend, stoop, lift, reach, and walk when working in an office environment
- Fine manipulation when using the computer keyboard
- Maximum unassisted lift = 35 lbs. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
- Near and far vision and color discrimination necessary
- Ability to communicate verbally both in person and on the telephone
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to visit customers, offices, and factories
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.