DALLAS, TX – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest Dallas ecommerce jobs around!
We are working with JM Bullion in their search for an Ebay Marketplace Manager based in Dallas, TX. This is a terrifically cool ecommerce job which involves owning every aspect of the Ebay Marketplace for JM Bullion.
JM Bullion is an online retailer of gold and silver products, from bars to rounds to coins. The firm deals exclusively in physical bullion – selling gold or silver that is delivered directly to their retail client’s door.
This job is for a Third Party Marketplace Master with an expertise in selling through Ebay. It’ll be up to you to ensure that that every aspect of JM Bullion’s Ebay offerings are accurately presented, managed, shipped and are done right the first time. This is a brand new channel for them, but one that looks to be very profitable. Our understanding is Ebay’s bullion business is over $100 million per MONTH!
You’ll own this entire side of the business for JM Bullion, so an entrepreneurial mindset is a must. The CEO and management team have already handled the negotiations with eBay and are in the process of integrating the systems. These folks want to get the right hire in place for a day one launch. The basic idea is for you to work with them to wrap up the integration and drive revenue immediately.
To land this gig, you’ll need to define the KPI’s needed to determine the needle is moving in the right direction, success with driving volume, and knowing what tools are necessary to accomplish all that is above and below.
If all of this sounds fun and exciting to you — and you’ve got the chops to pull it off — then we’d love to hear from you. Apply below.
- Manage all product listings and eBay store categories, including design elements, layout, content, imagery, pricing, etc.
- Oversee the eBay customer service group, dedicated to handling eBay customer communication, support, and billing.
- Work directly with eBay to coordinate mutual promotions and daily deals.
- Deliver business metrics to management specifically for the eBay channel, including product profitability, fulfillment speed, customer feedback, and more.
- Collaborate with IT, content management, and product management teams and business stakeholders to deliver the requirements of an exceptional eBay program.
- Demonstrate and foster a sense of urgency and entrepreneurial commitment to achieving goals.
- Build a strong, positive team culture and create disciplined groups that work well together.
- Recruit, train, and lead an exceptional eBay customer service team.
- Capture eBay customer behavior and fashion tendencies, analyze results, and develop cross-departmental recommendations.
- Partner with loss prevention to minimize eBay fraud activity.
- Oversee processing of all eBay returns and exchanges.
- BA or BS required. MBA degree a plus.
- 2+ years in eBay sales program management.
- Experience in staffing and managing a highly motivated and effective customer service team.
- Must appreciate the customer base, brand, and culture.
- Experience in structuring and facilitating customer research.
- Results oriented leader who is also willing to be “hands on.”
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.
PS – If you’re thinking about changing jobs this year (through us or anyone else), you might want to check out this post on why even TOP candidates get rejected.