TEXAS – With more than 100 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest jobs around!
HARRY’S COMMENTS: We are working with a Lead Generation and Marketing Services firm based in Texas. The client is a proprietary technology-enabled provider of customer acquisition solutions servicing the professional services space across multiple industry verticals.
The firm’s multichannel acquisition engine identifies and targets prospective customers at the local level, leveraging proprietary data sets to automate its clients’ localized lead generation efforts. The firm links all critical aspects of targeting, engaging and onboarding new customers, beginning with data mining and campaign design — then continuing through appointment setting, lead management, and intake processing.
For professional services firms, my client’s value prop is a no-brainer.
My client offers lead management technology that allows professional services firms to buy digital leads (sourced from eight digital sources, including SEO, PPC, and social media) and then automate the intake and management of those leads into a leading edge technology platform.
The client’s vision is to be the premier sales prospecting technology and services platform for the professional services industries. That covers a lot of ground. For now, the client’s business revolves two primary professional services verticals, with several other promising professional services markets targeted for development.
According to FirstResearch …
The US professional services industry includes about 890,000 establishments (single-location firms and units of multi-location firms) with combined annual revenue of about $1.6 trillion. Within that universe, the US legal services industry includes about 180,000 establishments (single-location firms and units of multilocation firms) with combined annual revenue of about $250 billion.
That’s a pretty target rich environment!
All of those professional services firms have marketing needs, and my client has proven its success as a technology and managed services provider that can drive differentiated levels of ROI for these services firms. The software facilitates brands’ coordination of marketing campaigns with non-owned local channels — meaning, it will give a small-time professional services provider a portal which enables them to “dial in” the exact parameters of a local campaign on their own.
Trust me: If there was a solution like this for recruiting, I’d be using it.
Ultimately, my client will be diversified across 4 – 6 end markets and it will have a financial profile that is commensurate with such success. Their client’s proprietary lead gen platform is capable of running on all cylinders across all of its different end markets, providing the efficiency and scale to drive tremendous cash flow.
Truly, this is one of the best examples I’ve seen of a marketing automation business that’s powered by a great core technology while its revenues are generated by managed services. Plus, its managed services piece is made even more powerful because the firm has the proprietary technology solution that complements them. The firm generates double-digit profitability that is among the largest in the industry — including the opportunity to make significant acquisitions.
Can you lead a team of Millennials?
The headquarters office is loaded with millennial digital marketing professionals, so you’ll need to be a purpose-driven leader who knows how to lead them.
At the end of the day, this job is about one thing: GROWING THE BUSINESS PROFITABLY.
That’s it. This is not a workout, nor is it a turnaround. The company is in great shape in terms of its clarity, ability, and resolve. The market opportunity is there, and the Board has given you access to the money, people, and technology to win in the marketplace.
All of the pieces are there.
As usual, we spent a ton of time on the phone with this client teasing out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things we can share with highly qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little challenges you will be expected to address during your first 90 days on the job. Every job has these — whether your typical recruiter wants you to know about them or not!
- What your average day / week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The top KPI’s that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this job.
We have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. Our industry research for this assignment exceeds 100 pages! Be sure to TEXT me, Harry Joiner, for this info at (404) 281-2025.
Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
Candidate Profile (You must check ALL of these boxes):
- Talent: Top 10% of those at the $200-250K base salary level. Equity potential will be discussed during the interview process.
- Vision: Facilitates the creation and communication of a compelling and strategically sound vision. Proven ability to grow a business; Ability to quickly assess business opportunities.
- Intelligence: High IQ; A “quick study;” Able to rapidly perform complex analysis.
- Leadership: Initiates needed change; Highly adaptive; Able to “sell” the organization on change. Good with millennials.
- Drive: Passionate; Extremely high-energy level; Fast-paced; Able to work 55+ hour weeks.
- Resourcefulness: Impressive ability to find ways over / under / around / through barriers; Invents new paradigms.
- Customer focus: Extremely sensitive and adaptive to both stated an unstated customer needs.
- Topgrading: Hires A-players and employees with A-potential; Has the “edge” to make tough decisions and remove chronic C-players.
- Coaching: Successfully councils, mentors, and teaches each team member to turboboost performance and career growth.
- Team Building: Creates focused, collaborative, results driven teams; Energizes others.
- Track record: Exceeds expectations of employees, customers, and shareholders. Minimum of 10 years P&L responsibility; Minimum 5 years hands on digital lead gen experience; Strong financial acumen
- Integrity: “Ironclad”
- Communication: Excellent oral / written skills.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to text or email Harry for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy.