ORLANDO, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest SEO jobs around!
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Advanced Recovery Systems (“ARS”) treats people with substance abuse problems and it owns and operates a number of state-of-the-art regional facilities. The firm’s treatment philosophy is centered on evidence-based models that include therapeutic learning, cognitive-based healing, and medication assistance.
ARS’ methods WORK, and its facilities can provide a number of different treatment settings, including Medically assisted detox; Residential treatment; Partial hospitalization; Intensive outpatient treatment; Traditional outpatient treatment; Sober housing; and Aftercare. It’s a great business with very favorable underlying economics run by smart, likeable people.
HARRY’S COMMENTS: Last August I wrote one of the most popular job postings in the history of this site. That Director of Digital Marketing posting told the story of one of my own relatives who had developed a nasty drug habit and later checked into rehab. If you’re serious about your candidacy for this role, you should read that posting here.
My winning candidate was Hunter Mefford, who beat an extremely talented field of more than 70 candidates. In a first for me, I ended up pitching that deal to all 70 execs in 5x 1 hour teleseminars. At the end of that process, Hunter won the job after running one of the most professional candidacies I’ve ever seen.
Here’s your chance to work for one of the nicest guys in our industry.
Rehab services often involve a complex sale, with multiple people being involved in the decision to get help for a loved one in need. Everyone of those decision makers – a spouse, a doctor, a sibling, a parent, the afflicted – everyone of them has a cell phone and an Internet connection. Everyone of them shares a different role in the decision-making process. Everyone of them has different logical and emotional hot buttons. Everyone of them needs to be qualified, engaged and nurtured.
From a marketing standpoint, it’s a lot to say grace over.
According to First Research, the US mental health and substance abuse services industry includes about 17,000 establishments (single-location companies plus units of multi-location companies) with combined annual revenue of about $26 billion. The industry is highly fragmented, with the top 50 outpatient companies accounting for less than 20% of segment revenue and the top 50 residential companies accounting for 25% of segment revenue. Translation: There’s PLENTY of room for profitable growth in this space.
Today Hunter is building a marketing department — and YOU have an opportunity to be one of its cornerstones. This job has everything: A wonderful boss, a growth industry, a financially sound company, and tons of visibility and upward potential.
About the Role
Advanced Recovery Systems is hiring an Owned Media Marketing Director. This role will be response for leading demand generation and marketing funnel optimization for all owned and earned media digital properties. You will direct all aspects of ARS’ presence on its owned and earned media. You will engage ARS’ audiences with compelling content and combined inbound methodology with search engine optimization, outreach, PR and conversion rate optimization to grow ARS’ online presence.
Using marketing tactics and strategies such as search engine optimization, inbound marketing, social media, testing & conversion rate optimization, PR, outreach, link building, content syndication, and email marketing, you will increase awareness and in ARS facilities and services.
You will lead a team of internal / external creative and marketing professionals and your department will be responsible for growing ARS’ reach, traffic, and influence while simultaneously building and improving the firm’s online reputation, sentiment and authority as the leading provider of treatment services in the United States.
Bottom line: You will manage and own responsibility for strategy and direction of all projects related to ARS’ digital owned and earned media. This is a fantastic job that will afford you with plenty of room for personal and professional growth. The job can be based in Fort Lauderdale or Orlando — with a strong preference for Orlando.
Either way, if you’d like to know more about this role, please TEXT me at (404) 281-2025 or simply apply below.
- Lead owned and earned media to drive key business metrics including leads, opportunities and admissions.
- Set strategy through analysis of historical marketing data and your own expertise.
- Forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the organization achieve greater marketing success.
- Manage the team that produces all content for ARS
- Manage all PR, authority building and outreach efforts designed to increase traffic and rankings
- Direct site strategy and develop new owned media properties in support of ARS’ overall business growth
- Manage internal relationships including business development / operations
- Create industry leading authority and foster relationships with key influencers and members of the media to promote ARS services
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing leader
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound and organic marketing
- You must be able to idea and develop content that compels and generates interest and awareness in ARS properties and services
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.