TAMPA, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest VP Digital Strategy jobs around!
We are working with FKQ Advertising + Marketing in their search for a VP Digital Business Strategist based in Tampa, FL.
As one of our top clients, FKQ is a full-service ad agency that has been in business for 50 years. As true partners with their clients, FKQ goes beyond just providing strategy and purchasing media. They’re a seamless extension of their clients and provide any service that helps grow the client’s business. This kind of partnership leads to longstanding relationships that go back further than 25 years.
At FKQ, “Whatever It Takes” (WIT) is more than a philosophy. It’s in their DNA. It is the guiding principle they put into practice every single day. They explore. They discover new ideas. They bring strategic insight to life with a passion for great work and generating results. For example, check out FKQ’s work introducing Melitta’s Cafe Collection line of coffee.
About the role
This is a critical role in the development and delivery of the brand’s digital presence, driving purchasing behavior through the use of all available digital techniques, including emerging platforms and technologies. With a strong focus on the key business metrics including revenue, profit, demand, traffic, site conversion, retention, and engagement, you will lead the growth of FKQ’s digital business to deliver a growing profit stream and expand the consumer’s positive experience with the Brand.
You must possess world-class ecommerce acumen, deep business knowledge and operate with a Client’s CMO mindset. You must work cross-functionally within all channels to align and execute a clear, compelling recommendation to FKQ’s clients. Additionally, you will lead the agency in the development and coordination of business strategies and goals to ensure the attainment of the Client’s marketing goals.
The position will require leadership, financial acumen, Client interface skills, and strategic agility capabilities.
- Develop digital marketing plans to increase traffic and engagement with current and new prospective customers.
- Lead the thinking for mobile platform development: Website content, ecommerce, partnership and community development, consumer research, marketing, and website technology
- Grow and upgrade capability in the digital area and seamlessly integrate digital marketing into each marketing program.
- Partner to develop advertising strategies for the digital space that provide key insights, meaningful engagements and build the brand with the key consumer targets.
- Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways to improve marketing ROI recommendations and overall strategies.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 15+ years of marketing experience with at least 8-10 years digital experience with integrated media and marketing platforms that include experience in social, digital, and traditional marketing.
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence with excellent working knowledge of social media outreach strategies.
- Able to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
- Able to interact with all levels of the agency and Client organization; must be able to articulate a vision and develop and deliver supporting marketing plans.
- Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external partners.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing / MBA strongly preferred.
- Performance-based strategic planning experience
- Travel category experience
- Extensive direct Client communication and presentation experience with C-level fortune 500 clients.
- 10M+ annual budget experience with majority of budget spent in digital channels
- Technology company (i.e. Apple, Google, etc.) as previous employer a plus!
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)