CLEARWATER, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. To invite Harry Joiner to connect on LinkedIn, use Harry.Joiner@EcommerceRecruiter.com
One of the coolest Tampa analytics jobs around …
We are working with FKQ Advertising in their search for a Web Analyst based in Clearwater, Florida, shown here:
As one of our top clients, FKQ is a full-service ad agency that has been in business for 50 years. As true partners with their clients, FKQ goes beyond just providing strategy and purchasing media. They’re a seamless extension of their clients and provide any service that helps grow the client’s business. This kind of partnership leads to longstanding relationships that go back further than 25 years.
At FKQ, “Whatever It Takes” (WIT) is more than a philosophy. It’s in their DNA. It is the guiding principle they put into practice every single day. They explore. They discover new ideas. They bring strategic insight to life with a passion for great work and generating results.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Interactive, the Web Analyst will define success metrics for FKQ’s clients and perform day to day reporting and analysis of various web data using enterprise analytics solutions.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- In-depth knowledge of the technology required and the needs of the business environment necessary to support assigned projects.
- Strong data mining abilities, including in depth knowledge using computer based data analysis and statistical analysis tools. Experience and preferably certification with Omniture systems is required; SAS and predictive modeling experience is a plus.
- Tracking implementation – experience with identifying tracking needs for reporting and providing instructions on how best to implement those tracking elements on websites (Site Catalyst & Google)
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Demonstrates advanced analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues
- Collaborating with developers in problem solving to uncover system and data capabilities. This includes working side by side with developers to create system implementation strategies.
- Provide significant input into operating and strategic planning.
- Able to develop solutions by applying accepted processes or creating new approaches to leverage technology from abstract information.
- Develop quantitative analysis, dashboard, custom models and ad hoc reports to effectively monitor performance, trends and opportunities
- Reporting, analysis, and testing support and direction to the marketing team
- Interpreting reports and analysis in order to promote customer-focused decision making
- Producing standard customer level metric reporting
- Providing company-wide ad hoc analysis support
- Work with clients and internal resources to help define their success metrics
- Develop recommendations to achieve desired metrics based on best practices
- Proficiency with an online analytics tool.
- High attention to detail and ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in online advertising is preferred
- Bachelor degree required — but it’s more important to have the right skill set.
- Experience with Marketing campaign analytics
- Demonstrated capability in analyzing data to drive marketing strategy and actionable insights from data
- 2 years experience with Web analytics tools
- Bachelor degree (with specifics) more important to have the right skill set.
- Tracking implementation experience and experience with Site Catalyst
- Preferred: Experience with Adobe Insight, Adobe Test and Target, Adobe Discover
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.
PS – If you’re thinking about changing jobs this year (though us or anyone else), you might want to check out this post on why even TOP candidates get rejected.