CLEARWATER, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with FKQ Advertising in their search for an SEO Specialist based in Clearwater, Florida, shown here:
One of the Best Tampa SEO Jobs Available.
As one of our top clients, FKQ is a full-service ad agency that has been in business for 50 years. As true partners with their clients, FKQ goes beyond just providing strategy and purchasing media. They’re a seamless extension of their clients and provide any service that helps grow the client’s business. This kind of partnership leads to longstanding relationships that go back further than 25 years.
At FKQ, “Whatever It Takes” (WIT) is more than a philosophy. It’s in their DNA. It is the guiding principle they put into practice every single day. They explore. They discover new ideas. They bring strategic insight to life with a passion for great work and generating results.
FKQ seeks an SEO Specialist. This is a full-time, salaried position reporting to FKQ’s Managing Director, Interactive Marketing. In this role, you will implement and manage search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and campaigns for client websites, including keyword targeting, technical recommendations, content optimization and link building. Additionally, you will ensure that all websites under your influence have been optimized to attract and engage visitors closely matching clients’ target audience profiles.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Improve Search Engine Rank through organic SEO
- Manage and maintain keyword lists, including keyword rankings
- Work with copywriters and development team to create content that is relevant to SEO campaigns
- Back link strategy and implementation
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills combined with the ability to communicate findings to all levels of the organization
- Collaborate with management and client teams to develop new campaigns and strategies
- Oversee SEO strategies and recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of organic search listings
- Extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall search marketing goals and objectives
- Participate in new website development projects to appropriately incorporate SEO requirements and best practices including information architecture, wireframes, design, coding and implementation
- Perform competitive keyword search engine ranking analysis
- Coordinate and present monthly SEO reports on natural search performance utilizing all data sources appropriate
- Recommend best practices and build system protocols to ensure content optimization across platforms and user experiences (social, websites, mobile, video, blogs, review sites, etc)
- In-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Excellent computer skills (knowledge of web development is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical ability
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience working with websites and analytics tools like, but not limited to, Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Compete, Hitwise, Raven, SEOmoz, etc
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with search engine optimization
UPDATE AUGUST 28: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)