CLEARWATER, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with FKQ Advertising in their search for a Senior Web Developer based in Clearwater, Florida, shown here:
As one of our top clients, FKQ is a full-service ad agency that has been in business for 50 years. As true partners with their clients, FKQ goes beyond just providing strategy and purchasing media. They’re a seamless extension of their clients and provide any service that helps grow the client’s business. This kind of partnership leads to longstanding relationships that go back further than 25 years.
At FKQ, “Whatever It Takes” (WIT) is more than a philosophy. It’s in their DNA. It is the guiding principle they put into practice every single day. They explore. They discover new ideas. They bring strategic insight to life with a passion for great work and generating results.
FKQ seeks a world-class Sr. Web Developer. This is a full-time, salaried position, for work on custom websites, web-based software, mobile development projects and the maintenance of legacy websites and mobile applications.
Tampa Web Developer Job
The Senior Web Developer is responsible for the planning, detailed design, and delivery of complex web/mobile components and applications. This includes working collaboratively with other project stakeholders to analyze and refine requirements, conduct modeling and prototyping as necessary, and to document resulting designs. This position provides hands-on leadership and mentorship to a team of Web Developers.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum – 4 year degree (or equivalent)
- 7+ years C#/ASP.NET design, development and deployment
- 7+ years Microsoft SQL Server design, development and deployment (stored procedures, transact-SQL and relational database concepts)
- 5+ years Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- HTML5, CSS3, .Net 3.5+, JQuery, MVC, AJAX, JSON, Web Services (WCF, REST, SOAP) a plus
- Strong written and oral communications skills are mandatory
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience interfacing directly with clients
- Technical Consulting experience a plus
- Experience with a .NET CMS is a plus
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Richard Pirkle. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Richard for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)