ATLANTA, GA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to the “Ecommerce Job of the Day,” click here.
We are working with Response Mine Interactive (RMI) in their search for an Account Manager. RMI uses advanced direct response marketing strategy and interactive media optimization to help clients expand their customer acquisition marketing.
Founded in 2001, RMI serves leading brands in the travel, health care, home services and retail sectors. Located in Atlanta, RMI delivers breakthroughs in volume and efficiency built around a unique strategy of margin-based decision making and a culture of testing.
RMI’s Account Director is ultimately accountable for strengthening and expanding the relationship between client and agency, and managing agency resources to best serve the client while maintaining profitability goals on an account and group basis.
- Understand account dynamics and mobilize account service, media and other necessary teams to meet and exceed client goals and needs
- Create solid relationships with front-line and management contacts. Understand client roles, responsibilities and key objectives. Serve as day-to-day contact on select accounts while managing direct reports.
- Form a complete understanding of clients organizational structure, internal politics, competitive set, business environment, strengths and weaknesses
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of retail ecommerce digital marketing within paid search, organic search and display mediums
- Keep team members informed on competitive tactics, positioning and communication developments relative to particular clients
- Negotiate contracts, fees, and other related compensation for the accounts
- Responsible for setting goals and expectations with Director and V.P. level client side contacts
- Fully accountable for the P&L of accounts within group
- Develop, review, educate and manage direct reports to deliver high levels of excellence in creativity, business performance and project management
- Provide account development and leads strategic recommendations
- Retain and grow accounts within group
- Participate in the mentoring, retention and hiring of key talent
- Participate in the new business process
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years digital marketing experience, agency experience required
- 3+ yrs of direct marketing experience required
- 3+ years in paid search and/or SEO management preferred
- Track record of account retention, growth and profitability
- The ability to address complex strategic marketing problems and propose viable solutions
- Strong leadership ability and exercise good judgment and diplomacy
- Strong analytical skills
- Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Extensive contract negotiation experience
UPDATE: This search is closed.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)