WATERBURY, VT – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with Green Mountain Coffee in their search for an Ecommerce Web Designer – Interactive based in Waterbury, VT.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was founded in 1981 as a small café in Waitsfield, Vermont. In 1993, the Company went public (NASDAQ: GMCR). Now headquartered in Waterbury, Vermont, GMCR is recognized as a leader in the specialty coffee industry for its award-winning coffees, innovative brewing technology and socially responsible business practices. No kidding. These folks are so green that the Sundance Channel did a story on how green they are …
GMCR maintains two business units: the Specialty Coffee Business Unit, which includes the Green Mountain Coffee®, Tully’s Coffee®, Timothy’s World Coffee®, Diedrich Coffee®, Coffee People®, and Gloria Jean’s® Coffee brands, and the Keurig Business Unit. The Company employs a combined total of over 2,100 employees.
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Web Content Manager within the Specialty Coffee Business Unit of GMCR, Inc., this contract position will work closely with Brand Teams, Art Directors, Web Applications team, Digital Design team and E-Commerce team to conceptualize, develop and implement promotions, websites, interactive components, mobile applications, engaging social media applications and other digital assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop interactive experiences that achieve SEO, Brand, E-Commerce and UX goals.
- Work with project managers and project leads to validate requirements, establish priorities, support standards and foster growth.
- Work with UX team to develop design comprehensives and wireframes that offer creative solutions to meet business objectives.
- Design within established guidelines for image size and overall payload.
- Optimize promotions, landing pages and applications based on user feedback and analytics.
- Production Design is a required, but small portion of the job requirements.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mulitmedia, Graphic Design or equivalent proven experience.
- Expert skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of 3D modeling a plus.
- Proven Ability to work with Developers to make your designs come to life.
- A solid understanding of applied web standards and compliance, progressive and responsive web design, cross-browser support and related best practices.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Creative team management experience preferred.
- Experience with Sitecore or other content management systems strongly desired.
- Experience in project planning, establishing goals and tactics, and the coordination of large design projects is a plus.
- Abreast of new technologies and constantly striving to implement.
- An excellent communicator, in both written and oral communications.Mindful of the details, and conscious of the big picture.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for the packet of market research and competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.