BRANFORD, CT – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, follow EcommerceJobs on Twitter. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here.
We are working with Brady Corporation in their search for an Emarketing Manager in Branford, CT. The Emarketing Manager is a key senior level position with high visibility in the organization.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials.
Founded in 1914, the company has more than 500,000 customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and employs more than 7,000 people at operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Brady's fiscal 2009 sales were approximately $1.2 billion.
Brady Corporation’s Direct Marketing Americas Group includes businesses such as Seton, Emedco, Clement Communications, Personnel Concepts and others.
The Emarketing Manager will be responsible for managing the emarketing strategies and tactics for multiple brands in an ecommerce environment. This key position will execute day-to-day search engine marketing (SEM) best practices to drive on-line acquisition, results, and obtain company goals.
- Drive new visitors to the Brady portfolio of websites using up-to-date marketing strategies and tactics.
- Drive repeat customers to the websites using relationship marketing best practices to LTV.
- Develop, plan, execute and monitor internet marketing campaigns that acquire new on-line customers and increase repeat business.
- Manage large PPC campaigns to achieve company objectives and goals.
- Manage search retargeting/remarketing.
- Oversee affiliate marketing.
- Identify, create and develop new internet marketing business opportunities and prepare business cases to support those opportunities.
- Understand internet and SEM competitive advantages and how to use them.
- Analyze current and historical analytics, identify trends, strengths and weaknesses, and provide business intelligence to upper management.
- 5-10 years of full-time oversight and hands-on experience leading internet marketing efforts for multiple brands within a large company ecommerce environment.
- Up-to-date on the latest internet marketing trends, especially opportunities for new qualified traffic
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in the following traffic-generating activities:
- PPC – Paid Search Campaigns
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Search Retargeting/Remarketing
- PPC campaign optimization through structure, copy, keywords, landing pages, quality score, etc.
- Excellent data analysis skills using web analytics. Monitor and evaluate the impact of the internet marketing efforts, and mine for intelligence and unforeseen opportunities
- Perform routine competitive analyses. Understand how competition generates traffic. Keep our brands ahead of the competition.
- Experience creating brand synergy.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organization, and project management skills.
- Coach and build cross-functional collaboration that consistently produces growth in online revenue share, brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- Adept at presenting concepts, strategies and results to groups both small and large.
- Bachelor’s degree
- SEO Experience Considered a Plus
- Understand web page elements, layout, web design, and how it affects SEO
- Knowledge of SEO and current search engine algorithms/methods
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan Seibert for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)