CLEARWATER, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.
We are working with FKQ Advertising and Marketing in their search for an Interactive Project Manager with technical expertise, for their corporate office in Clearwater, FL.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
Please Tweet this job, and you'll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The Project Manager's primary responsibility is to manage and execute large scale web site development projects and marketing initiatives for FKQ's digital clients. The Project Manager acts as the liaison between the FKQ digital and client teams. The Project Manager takes a project from initial conception and scoping through to completion, including trafficking and reporting throughout the project and maintaining budget and schedule parameters.
- Acts as production lead for interactive projects including online banner advertising, microsites, website development, search engine marketing, email marketing, etc.
- Manage the project team resources through creation of detailed and accurate project descriptions, estimates, functional and technical specifications, schedules, timelines and written status reports throughout the web site development and eMarketing process.
- Documents all aspects of project development through the use of project extranets, meeting notes, change request forms, and other documentation.
- Understands and follows the established project development and change management process and contributes to this process.
- Create and manage a project plans and is responsible for seeing through task execution.
- Provide weekly status reports, project tracking updates and overall assessments to Managing Director of Interactive and team.
- Works with the Managing Director of Interactive to manage resources for the project, including utilization of team resources, forecasting and budget management.
- Keep the project team informed on specific and overall progress.
- Manages scope, including identifying issues and working with the resources and client on resolution plans.
This position requires a minimum of 4-5 years of project management experience, including:
- Strong organization, communication, and motivational skills
- A self-starter attitude; strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively and ability to interact with people at all levels within the organization
- Client-facing experience
- Understanding of traditional PM process
- Knowledge and experience managing large projects, using project plan management software, and expert level management of budget management and financial reporting
- Experience developing large enterprise or Internet projects
- Experience implementing SEO tactics within website development
- Internet and/or software development, software and/or systems integration consulting preferred
- Experience managing eMarketing campaigns
- Interactive agency experience
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure email Allan Seibert for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)